And then the bell rang, signaling the end of Homeroom.

I flipped to the next page of Superlatives as I walked out the door, heading to my first period class.

Worst Cars. Mostly Likely to End Up on Jersey Shore.

I flipped to the final page of Superlatives.

Best Bromance. Clayton Johnson and Bryce Harrison.

The picture was from States last year. Bryce had jumped into Clayton's arms at the end of the game, and someone had captured the moment on camera. Bryce was holding his glove up in the air, a smile beaming across his face. And Clayton had thrown his head back laughing.

It was perfection in a picture. And it was in the Yearbook, forever.

I stopped in my tracks, unable to hold back my laughter as I stared at the picture.

Best Bromance.

"Congratulations Sophie," Myra said, as she passed me. "You guys are too cute."

I sobered up a bit, shouting a thank you.

Where was Clayton when I actually needed him?

I was never going to let him live this down.

I stepped into my first period class.

"You and Bryce are the cutest," Francine said, as I took my seat.

"I think Clayton and Bryce are cuter," I disagreed, unable to hold back my laughter.

A smile spread across her face. "You saw?"

I wiped the tears off my face. "Yes. And I can't find Clayton anywhere. Just my luck, right?"

My first period class passed rather quickly, and I thanked a couple of people as I headed down the hallway.

Finally spotting Clayton as he headed towards me. He was texting on his phone, oblivious.

"Congratulations!" I called out to him.

His head snapped up, and his eyes narrowed at me.

"I think you and Bryce make a really cute couple, for the record."

"Shut it Allen."

"I might even go on record to say that you two are cuter than us," I said, unable to hold back my smile.

I wouldn't have done it if it hadn't made him so mad. But I couldn't help myself.

"Fuck off."

"Hey, I've been looking for you everywhere," Bryce said, coming up behind me.

This moment could not get any better.

"Don't you mean him?" I asked, with a laugh.

Bryce's eyebrows crinkled in confusion. "Maybe? Should I be?"

I exchanged glances with Clayton.

"You haven't even looked have you?" Clayton asked him.

"Yeah, Sophie and I got Golden Couple," Bryce said, with a smile. "I mean, I told you I wanted to do the whole Senior year thing, but-"

"Check the last page," Clayton deadpanned.

Bryce reached into his backpack, giving Clayton a look before flipping to the Superlatives.

"I knew that Jen and Alex would win the Jersey Shore thing," Bryce said, as he flipped through the Superlatives. "They're definitely-" And then his eyes widened.