Chapter 35

" What's this? " Namjoon asked Jin. The male placed a folder on his desk. Namjoon's forehead creased as he opened the folder.

Resignation Letter.

" Please grant my request, sir. " Jin bowed in front of Namjoon. He held his breath as the male on the swivel chair stood up and picked the folder. 

Joon held Jin's chin and lifted it up.

Their eyes met. 

" Alright, it's not like you're needed here. " Namjoon coldly said.

Jin could feel the lump on his throat and his tears on the verge of falling down from his eyes. But instead of breaking down and crying like he always had, he smiled. 

" Don't give me that stupid smile, Kim Seokjin! " Namjoon exclaimed. His hands strongly gripped Jin's shoulders as if trying to wake the latter from how fake he is at the moment.

" L-Let go of m-me...it h-hurts... " 

" It hurts?! Damn it! What about me?! What about me Jin?! " Namjoon combed his hair using his hands in frustration. 

" W-What about me?! All this time you acted like you don't know me! You acted like you didn't disappear a year ago! You acted like you never left me hanging! Y-You... " Namjoon's voice trembled in anger.

Jin's breath hitched when Namjoon punched the table making the glass crack and his knuckles bleed red. 

" Your ha-- "

" Oh, shut up! Stop the act, Jin! I've been done with that a year ago! "

" Joonie- "

" STOP CALLING ME THAT. Only one person had the right to call me by that name and that person left! He left already and he's not going back! So quit it, Jin! You want to resign?! Go! Leave and don't ever come back! I don't want to cross paths with you again. " 

Namjoon shouted. Jin's tears are constantly flowing from his eyes, creating a blur to his vision. He tried his best not to break down in sobs in front of the man he always love. Always.

He took a step backward. 

Two steps.

Three.

Four...

and when the door closed Jin ran.

He ran and ran even after he left the bulding. He was numb and unaware of his surroundings. All he wanted to do that time was to make the hurt go away. He was so lost in the hurt that he failed to see the car speeding through his direction...

12: 35 pm - 4 hours after the accident

Taehyung is still crying endlessly as Jungkook tried his best to console the boy. They are preparing for a test in the library of their university when he received a call from Kim N's corporation saying that Jin had been rushed to the hospital because of a fatal accident. 

The doctor said that there's likely a little chance that he would survive considering the damage he got from the accident. 

It was too much for Taehyung. Jin is the only one he's left with and the only person who understands him. 

He can't lose his hyung...

" Joon, calm down! " 

Taehyung and Jungkook turned their heads to where the shout came from and saw Namjoon rushing over with Yoongi and Hoseok behind him catching their breaths.