Chapter 9

NAMJOON jerked up from the bed only to find that he was almost naked. He scanned the whole place making him groan in anger as he vividly remember what happened.

(A/N: Flashback is italicized.)

Namjoon just walked out from the bathroom-drying his hair with a spare towel while the other piece of cloth was loosely hanging from his hips when someone forcefully attacked him from behind—shoving a piece of cloth to his nose and pressing it harshly—making him inhale the liquid. He struggled with all his might but failed. When he felt that there were another pair of hands trying to tie his feet, he shouted to alert the guards that are on duty. He kicked and kicked but felt helpless when another person secured his feet.

" Fuck y'all " with the drug on effect, Namjoon's consciousness fell.

" If he didn't shut up, I'll be shooting his balls. " someone randomly said.

They loaded Namjoon inside the car and drove towards their destination.

Seeing that he wasn't tied, Namjoon searched for clothes and when he found one—which was totally weird because it was a tuxedo...he immediately slid it on and planned his escape route.

There were no windows so his only chance was the door. He gently gripped the doorknob and was surprised to find out that it was not locked.

He gently twisted the knob and peeked at the door only to see darkness. He silently got out of the room and was about to close the door when...

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY! "

Confetti blowed directly into Namjoon's face.

" What the actual fuck is this?  " he thought.

Seconds later, the room was lit and Jungkook approached him with a birthday cake—with an effin 26 on top.

" I'm still 25, idiots! " Namjoon attempted to punch Jungkook but the boy immediately ran to Yoongi for shield.

" Shit, who planned this damn surprise? " he questioned the three.

" Oh, Seokjin-hyung suggested that we shouldn't let you have the slightest doubt about the surprise. " Jungkook.

" And you pulled that damn prank on me? " Namjoon snapped.

" Yeah! Isn't it nerve-wracking?! " Jungkook added.

" I'm glad you didn't piss on your pants tho. " Yoongi randomly said—making the three of them laugh.

Soon they were acting dumb—totally drunk. Yoongi passed out on the couch while Hobi laid on the carpeted floor. On the other hand, Namjoon was totally wasted, head on the table.

Jungkook, being the sane one, phoned Namjoon's secretary and their close friend Jimin to take both his beloved hyungs to their respective residences. He'll be the one to take his Hobi-hyung home.

After several minutes of waiting, both Seokjin and Jimin arrived.

" You! where taaKiing MeE, huh? " Yoongi's voice echoed in the empty parking lot as Jimin helped him to get inside the car.