Chapter 21

" Where here for about an hour. Is there anything you'd like to buy? "

Jin and Namjoon had been walking inside the mall for long and the man didn't even buy anything. 

" Are you for sale? " Jin rolled his eyes before facing the handsome man.

" Ya! Kim Namjoon! "

" W-What? Wait-why are you suddenly dropping the honorifics? " Namjoon raised an eyebrow at Jin and the latter avoided Namjoon's gaze and picked up a jacket.

" T-This looks good on you... " He stuttered.

" Really? I'll buy it then. " Namjoon grabbed the jacket from Jin and was about to head to the counter when he stopped at a rack.

" Hmmm... " He looked at Jin then back at the outfit.  " I'll take this too. " he smiled.

" This too. "

" Hmm...the texture is nice. I'll have this. " Namjoon continued to pick whatever he liked and hand it to the sales lady

Soon, there are about 20 shopping bags from different stores that they have been. They even had to be accompanied by an employee who's struggling to carry all the clothing and shoes. Jin volunteered to carry some of the bags. He gave the employee a comforting smile. Jin landed on different jobs before and he is aware of the fact that standing at a department store all day long, entertaining a customer, carrying bags is a very hard job. They make it so easy but truth to be told, it isn't.

" Give me the bags. " Namjoon faced Jin with a frown on the face.

" Ah...It's fine Mr. Kim. " Jin replied. " I can carry it. "

Namjoon released a groan and grabbed the bags from Jin. He glared at the employee before turning his back and walking out from that place. He didn't realize he was walking too fast until he reached his car. 

and there's his pretty secretary...sweating profusely and panting.

Shit, he'll look much better in my bed.

" Why'd you suddenly leave, Mr. Kim? " Jin questioned when he reached Namjoon's car. The man was leaning on it—looking like someone who directly came out from a movie. 

" N A M J O O N. " The man emphasized every letter of his name. " If you don't want to call me by my name, I'm fine with daddy. " Namjoon smirked at Jin making the latters ears go red.

" L-Let's just put this inside the car. " Jin opened the trunk and placed the bags inside. He opt to get inside the driver's seat but Namjoon is still there, eyeing him like a predator who's ready to eat his prey.

" Why did you smile at that man? " Namjoon's hands are placed in his hips.

" Man? What do you mean? " 

Namjoon groaned. " That man who carried the bags! " The man released a deep sigh. 

You don't even smile at me that way... Namjoon thought.

" Ah, it's nothing. I'm just trying to be friendly..." Seokjin gazed at Namjoon who had a frown on the face. Did I make him mad again? So what, if I smile at that guy...It's not like—wait—is he j-jealous?!

" A-Are you" Jin.

" Whatever. Drive. " Namjoon commanded but Jin remained outside. 

" No. You drive. You said you don't have a license but you drove me to the house a couple of times! " Seokjin snapped.

" Alright. Alright. I owe you an apology for being an ass for the past week! Get inside the car. " Namjoon retreated, getting out of the passenger seat and opening it for Jin. He then walked around to the driver's seat and started the engine.