Chapter 6

THE following day was fine for Jin. There were no demands from his boss and he met another friend—Park Jimin. The younger was cute in every way Jin could fathom.

" Jin-hyung, do you wanna have lunch with me? I don't wanna be alone inside the cafeteria. " Jimin.

Jin hesitated for a minute but finally agreed at the younger's request. He, too, prefers company.

" So, you've met Namjoon-hyung. " a hint of comfort in Jimin's voice.

Seokjin was baffled by Jimin's question. He was addressing his boss informally so Jin was wondering if they knew each other. Nevertheless, he doesn't want to pry at whatever their relationship is.

" He is my boss so yeah... " Jin answered.

" Isn't he handsome? "

For some reason, the question made Jin smile. There is no doubt that Kim Namjoon is indeed handsome. He screams perfection in every angle.

But well...he's not Jin's type. Not even close.

" I'll take your silence as a yes. " Jimin said.

Jin didn't even notice that he went silent at that time. He just nodded at the boy then resumed eating. Food is everything.

They both smiled at each other when they reach their desks. Seokjin's desk was just beside Jimin's. It was a good thing tho. They could get to know each other more. After all, Jin wanted to have a friend. Not just a normal friend but one who stays through ups and downs. Jimin makes him feel that way despite the short period of time that they had spent together.

Seokjin focuses on work—smiling at the younger employee from time to time.

" Seokjin, Mr. Kim wants you inside. " Kang Jihyun said.

With that, Jin rose and head towards his boss' office.

" Good afternoon, Mr. Kim. " Jin greeted.

" Take a look at these files. " Namjoon handed Seokjin the folders.

Seokjin read it and was confused as he tried to finish what's written in the document. It was about Tae. He knows what the document is all about but he never understood why.

It was great news but Seokjin doesn't seem to understand the intention of his boss.

" Sir, this is too much, " Jin returned the folder " I can't accept it. " he continued.

" I'm not doing this for you tho. It is for your brother. I see potential in him so why not? " Namjoon snapped at Jin.

Jin fell silent. He know Namjoon's right.

" Sir, I don't mean to be rude but what are the exchange for this opportunity? " Jin asked.

Namjoon smirked and then stood up. " This is not the right time to discuss that. " He walked over the window. " There's a pen in there, sign it and go back to work. "

Seokjin hesitated but thought of Taehyung. He knew his brother dreamed of continuing his studies ever since. Jin always caught her brother simping into books that he have never seen before. Swallowing his pride, he grabbed the pen and signed the document. 

" Mr. Kim, this is too much. Thank you. " Seokin bowed at Namjoon and the man smiled secretly. 

His plan is going smoothly.

A/N: OMG! We've got 60+ readssssss! I'm soooo happy! Thank you so much guys! You're the best!