Freedom AU/FNAF (3)

Winter for the little guys can get especially chilly.

During the years being stuck with Fazbear Entertainment, the winter chill was never an issue as everyone had the warmth of the pizzeria. However, being residents of Newer Home changed that.

During the winter, Carl the Cupcake would always stick close to Chica--profiting off her body heat to keep warm as he sat perched on her shoulder. He would always tend to snuggle into her scarf, or between her scarf and her neck for warmth whenever she'd be walking outside going about her business. Chica never minded, as she was used to having the little cupcake companion on her shoulder.

But, even then, Carl would still get pretty cold in the winter. It didn't help that winter articles were extremely sparse some someone like him. Chica decided to find a way to change that.

We all know what mug warmers are. Warm, knit, little sweaters for you cup of cocoa that, ironically, keep you from burning your hands on the hot ceramic mug. They also just-so-happen to be the perfect size for a chilly cupcake. So, she used two mug warmers and adjusted them to be sure they fit Carl properly.

The ingenious idea turned out to work wonderfully. They little 'mug warmer snow suit' does it's job perfectly in keeping Carl warm during the winter. Seeing how well the idea worked, Chica didn't hesitate to make another one for Claire--Toy's cupcake companion, who obviously had similar issues with the cold.

And now, the winter isn't as bad as it used to be now that they have the means to stay warm--other than needing to leach of their friend's body heat.