Freedom AU/FNAF (2)

Above image by tamagoyamu (hopefully I'm saying that right, google image search didn't do jack-). Anyways, here's a headcanon that stems from an inside joke from an old FNAF World roleplay I did years ago. Decided to transfer it over to my Freedom AU. (Small spoiler warning for Finding Freedom btw)

~~~

A dog and it's bone.

A husband and a wife.

A hug and a kiss.

̶F̶r̶e̶d̶d̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶C̶h̶i̶c̶a̶-̶

Plushtrap and peanut butter.

If you were to give me two things that go more perfectly together than Plushy and peanut butter, I'd probably say your are wrong. (And if you aren't wrong, *chuckle*,  ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶-̶) Plushtrap has an obsessiona̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶  to peanut butter. He absolutely loves it

It all started when the little bunny could barely walk. Sophie Grant had packed herself a peanut butter and banana sandwich as a snack for her night shift one night. While she was eating it, she was asked if Plushy could sit with her for just a second. She obviously agreed, because who doesn't love little, fluffy, baby bunnies? Lunatics, that's who.

As she was holding Plushtrap on her lap, she noticed how he kept eyeing her sandwich. She let him have a bite, and that was the last she saw of it. He devoured it so fast, she couldn't believe her eyes. Not even her childhood dog could've devoured a single hotdog that fast.

Well, ever since then, Plushy has had a love of peanut butter and anything that you can put peanut butter on. 

One of the menu items at Chica's café in Newer Home, are nice, homemade peanut butter cookies. Anyone who's eaten any of the pastries she's made will say her cooking/baking is great. To Plushy, those cookies are the very epitome of heavenly. It's impossible for Springtrap to bring his son past the café without being begged to go in and get a cookie or two.

On one of Plushtrap's birthdays, Chica did some experimenting and managed to bake a 'peanut butter cake'. (That's a real thing, I swear-) Of course, it took every bit of restraint he didn't actually have, (and a close eye kept on him by Springtrap), to not eat the whole thing in one single day. Ever since that cake, Plushy sees Chica as some kind of baking goddess. 

-Spoiler for 'Sunrise'!!!-

When Spring Shine returned home, of course one of the first things Plushy wanted her to try was peanut butter. (She didn't get much variety in food while out on the run). Unironically, she too loves it. Like mother like son, I suppose. Springtrap teases them, calling them a couple of nuts over how much they love peanut butter--pun intended.