24 Epilogue?

WARNING: This chapter is dumb and lovey dovey and cringe. I don't like it at all. But who cares.

Darshan / Sara

"Darshan!!!! What clothes do you wanna get ironed?? That guy is waiting at the door..."

"All of them, babe!!"

"All of them?? Have you seen your wardrobe? They are 4 times my clothes."

"Well, you are usually wearing my clothes so that evens it out."

"I'm not giving the goddamn wardrobe, it's costly D!"

"It's just 4 bucks per cloth, Sara. Relatively cheaper than other places."

"No, you are right. I'll waste money on food, you'll waste on clothes. Perfect couples!"

An arm snakes around her waist, as rests his chin on her shoulder, water dripping from his wait hair.

"That we sure are, perfect couple!" *he whispers*

"Sometimes I wonder why am I even dating you!!" *groans*

"Because I'm enticing." *he winks as she gets out of his grasps and collects all the clothes*

"Enticing my ass!" *she scoffs*

"Your Ass......is definitely enticing." *he clears his throat as her cheeks turn red*

He wipes his hair as she walks out with the clothes she collected.

"What do you want for breakfast, love?"

"I did say you but my tummy really needs food. Uhm... Omelet?"

"Had that yesterday as well."

"Just make anything."

"Why are you even living here, when you can't even suggest to me what to make?

" Not like I had a choice. Last checked I was kidnapped from my house. LIKE ACTUALLY KIDNAPPED!" *She bursts out*

*looks at her sheepishly* "Not my fault! Your mom advised me that!"

"And you listened to her? My mom has weird ass fantasies and she is making them come true in my life!"

"I thought she was your mom, she did at least know..."

"All you had to was ask, you dipshit! But you become shy at most random situations, don't you?"

"We are eating oats for breakfast!" *he changes the topic*

•••

They stood at their house door as he holds her hand, not letting her go. Like a small stubborn child.

"Do you really have to go?" *he pouts like a kid making her smile*

"You have to leave me someday, Raval!"

"Shut up! I'm never leaving you!" *he groans and she laughs.