22 Best Time?

WARNING : Sappy chapter, do not puke!

Sara paced around the college ground waiting for Darshan and Tia to arrive. The tap on her shoulder stops her, she turns around to find a guy looking smugly at her. Please don't be him! - she prays in her head. "Hello baby girl!" as soon as he says the cringe line, Sara is sure this isn't Darshan. She takes a breath of relief and turns away from the creep. She fishes her phone from her pocket and calls Darshan.

"Where the fuck are you two??"

"Aw don't miss me so much! We are in the parking lot."

"Well, hurry the fuck up, before I actually start spending time with the creepy guy who's been pestering me to talk."

*groans and honks* "Car no. XXXX"

"Alright, I'll be there!"

*BEEP*

Jealous Butthead! *giggles*

__________________________________

Sara stood a little away from the car so she could still have an option to stay or flee. She had never been this nervous before and it felt like she could blast any minute.  A beautiful, tall, and slender woman walked out of the said car, it had Sara dropping her jaw. She gulps as Tia spots her and waves at her. If Tia looks so gorgeous how would He look? Tia grins like a Cheshire cat and jumps at Sara for a hug, making her stumble back. 

"Hello, beautiful! You look pretty! Are you planning on killing my brother with your gorgeous self?"

She definitely sounds more like me than Darshan. Are we sure she is not my sister? - Sara thinks. Sara chuckles softly and compliments her back, as her eyes fall on the Man getting out of the car. Damn Right a goddamn grown-up Man! Wearing a blue sweatshirt with white pants, his fluffy hair a little messed up, his tall frame makes him look like a greek god. Sara stands their eyes wide and jaw dropped, as Tia tries not to laugh. Looking at Darshan makes Sara overlook her appearance, which makes her groan in distaste. 

"You know what I'm just gonna go..."

But before Sara could escape Tia catches her arm and frowns at her.

"Why? He doesn't look good to you?"

"Good? He looks way too good to be real!!"

"Are you insecure about yourself Sara?"

"Not usually! But when two Greek gods stand beside you, hell yeah!!"

* chuckles* "You look stunning, Sara! I just hope my brother doesn't faint the second he sees you."

*scoffs*

Darshan locks the car and looks up towards his sister to only have his eyes fall on the beautiful girl standing beside her. Shifting on her foot in nervousness. Wow! He thought. She looked absolutely stunning, even though she wasn't wearing expensive clothes and a shit ton of makeup, she looked like an angel. A glow on her face and her pink blushing cheeks. She had a beautiful curvy body and small height. His guess was 5'5.

Damn, she was an adorable one!

His cheeks heat up and he presses his lips to stop himself from smiling more than needed. He walks towards them and greets her shyly.

"Hello, Sara!"

"Hey!" Comes her squeaky reply.

He chuckles and ruffles her hair a little. "Let's go!"

And they all head to the Food Fest.

___________________________________

15 minutes into the fest, Tia's phone rings.
"Sorry guys I have to leave, friend emergency. Sorry, Sara. I promise we'll spend time together, Without this dumb-head!"

Sara smiles at her softly and bids her bye.

"She planned it!" A voice comes from beside her, startling her.

"I should have guessed it she would leave the two of us alone!"

"Well, being alone with me, is that so bad?"

"No it isn't. But last 15 minutes we haven't even looked at each other and now we are alone. Admit it we are both nervous and have no idea how to behave."

"Well, it's true. But I'm gonna change that."

She grabs his huge palm and looks up at him, smiling.

"I'm gonna make sure you have the best time of your life!"

***

DO LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE

I LOVE YA

Robert!! 😂🤦‍♀️😂🤦‍♀️

Robert!! 😂🤦‍♀️😂🤦‍♀️

Just Some Dr Memes to lift your day up!💙💙

💙💙