Nightmares

This was requested by @Believe_in_Narnia so yeah! I altered your idea kinda a lot, but it has the basic premise of your idea. I hope you like it!
---------------
Nico hasn't had nightmares in months, all thanks to Will. As much as he wanted to deny the thought, the therapy and 'just-friends-nothing-more-or-less-;)' cuddles worked wonders on his subconscious mind. But Will wasn't there to cuddle today today. Or yesterday, or any day for the past week.

He had been too busy at the infirmary, and Nico wasn't having it. But he couldn't do anything about it. He didn't want to seem too clingy and dependent, so he stayed silent. Every day that went by, his nightmares have been coming back piece by piece, horror after horror.

Nico's face hit the pillow, his body huddled in the sheets, and he was ready to face the night. For the most part. For a good while, he was able to push back the memories. Nico shut his eyes, trying his best to relax and stay calm. That was the key thing, and the main reason he needed Will.

He always whispered in his ear to calm Nico down and keep him that way. Being in his strong, muscular arms helped as well. But Nico has to do this on his own now. Will wasn't going to come back. He had other thing to do and people to be with.

After what felt like forever struggling to hold back, Nico had almost given up. He was tired of resisting and holding back. As soon as he stopped concentrating for a split second, the nightmares came flooding into his mind. As hard as Nico tried, he couldn't open his eyes. He couldn't even move his body. He was shaking and whimpering. And alone.

But that's when he felt strong arms wrap around his shivering frame, and the familiar scent of rubbing alcohol and soap filled his nostrils. And odd combination, but one he had grown to love. He immediately calmed down and was able to focus more on the faint whispering in his ear instead.

"I am so sorry Nico," Will silently cried into Nico's ear. He had been alone all week, with no friends or anyone to talk too. Will had been too preoccupied with taking care of the injured in the infirmary that he forgot all about the broken boy who need his help the most. That would never happen again.

"I didn't mean to leave you alone. I never meant for you to have to suffer. I promise that'll never happen again. It's all my fault."

"It's fine Will. As long as you get me a Happy Meal."

"Deal."
----------------
Hey y'all! So this is a different story type than my first story, and I think I finally found a way to "sort" these different stories. I won't! I'm thinking of just writing what I want, and if I need to clarify things in the beginning, I will. This might change later, but for now it'll be this.

I kinda wrote this in a rush, especially considering it took me over a fucking week like what? I'm trying to get back to the writing groove, but hw has hit me like a truckload.