Chapter 22

"Are you sure it's okay that I'm going? Without you?" Hope questions me.

"Yes, Paddy needs help and we both know he would rather have you there than me. Jacob is going and you'll have a lot of security you'll be safe." I say taking out my wallet giving her my credit card. "Here, get him anything he needs, school supplies, clothes, shoes, whatever he wants." I add. She takes the card still confused as to why I'm letting her go out without me.

"Alright then," she says walking towards the car. "Let's go Paddy." She adds and he walks towards the car with her. "Tom," she says turning around. "Tell the chef to not make food for us, we are eating out." She adds swinging the card in her hand around. I shake my head and smile as Paddy celebrates he'll be eating out. They get in the car and leave.

"What a kind way of kicking her out." Harrison says walking up to me.

"Shut up, I don't want her here when they come. I hope they get to leave before she comes back." I say.

"Well they should be here soon"

"Ok I'll be in the office. Let me know when they're here." I say and he nods in agreement.

I go back to my office and pace around the room. I'm unsure how this meeting is gonna go, I have a short temper and truly don't know what the outcome of this will be. I decide to do a little bit of work while waiting for them to arrive. I'm not aware of how long it has been when Harrison walks in.

"They're here." He says and I stand up. Following Harry through the door walks in a tall blue eyed man, Paulo Da Silva. I guess he is attractive like Hope said. Following him is Alfonso Santos, his right hand pretty much.

"Tom Holland." Paulo says stretching his hand to me.

"Paulo Da Silva." I say shaking it.

"What a pleasure to meet you, you are quiet young, I mean I had heard you were but with all the things you have accomplished I thought you would be a bit older."

"No just 23." I say firmly.

"Ok then, let's talk about the important matters that brought me here." Paulo says sitting straight on his chair. "Alfonso, wait outside."

"Yea boss, I'm right out the door." The man says as he walks out.

"Harrison, Harry, please." I say and they both leave the office.

"Would you like something to drink?" I ask.

"Sure. Whiskey, on the rocks please." He says and I get up to serve it. "Now Tom, I'm here because i have a problem, you have something that belongs to me." He adds and I pass him his drink.

"Do I now?"

"Yes, I heard you got married to Hope Garcia." he says.

"That's right." I say cutting him off.

"Right, well Rafael Garcia and I had a deal already, as soon as young Hope turned 21, she would become my wife." He says and I feel nauseous from just the thought. "But then I was met with the news of your marriage, so I had to find out."

"So you attacked us at Dante's club." I cut him off again.

"No no, that was a misunderstanding, truly." He says. "Look Tom things are simple here, Hope was already promised to me, the deal was practically closed. All that needs to happen now is, i take Hope with me, you get a divorce and things go as they should've. Once this is all in order, you and I can possibly do business sometime in the future." He says with a smirk.

"Paulo that is a great solution to your problem you have there, there's only one problem, my wife is not going anywhere."

"Excuse me?"