Chapter 15

The sun hits straight in my face letting me know it's morning now. It's not that what wakes me up though, but the loud noise in the room. I open my eyes to see Mar dancing around to the music on the radio.

"Mar what are you doing?"

"Ah, you're finally awake. I was cleaning the room. We left a mess yesterday when we were getting you ready." She says and I sit up on the bed. "What time did you come home?"

"I'm not sure I didn't check my phone." I say.

"Ok well tell me," she says jumping to the bed. "How did it go last night?"

***flashback***

After the kiss Tom presses his forehead with mine. We stay like this for a few seconds with our eyes closed.

"We should go now." Tom says and I nod. He takes my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine as we walk back to the car. When we get inside, he continues to have his hand with mine. When we are starting to get closer to the outsides of the city, I let go of his hand and reach out for the cloth bag to put it over my head.

"No," he says stopping me. "It's not needed."

Without saying anything I sit back again and place my hand on his again intertwining out fingers again. This time, going home, I'm able to see everything. Every turn we give, every street name, the gate code since the security was on break, everything. I don't know why he's doing this but he did it. When the SUV drops us off at the entrance, hand in hand again, Tom walks me to my room. I open the door and see Mari peacefully sleeping.

"Thank you for this evening and tonight. It was nice leaving the house for a bit."

"Yeah it was." He says, hands in his pockets now making eye contact with me.

"I should go to sleep now, it's late."

"Yeah yeah of course."

"Goodnight Tom." I say and he walks closer to me.

"Goodnight Hope." He says and leans in to give me a small kiss. I open my eyes and see him step back from me. He gives me a small smile before walking away. I close the door and lean on it. My heart is pounding about my chest, I feel like it's going to come through it.

***   ***
"Hope?" Mar moves her hand in front of my face.

"Huh? What happened?" I ask.

"You we're going to tell me about yesterday and then you spaced out." She says and the door to my room opens.

"Can i come in?" Diego asks.

"Yes, Hope was about to tell me about last night." Mar says moving over so Diego could sit.

"So how did it go?" Diego asks.

"It was fine. We were at the event and then we went to eat."

"That was it?" Mar asks.

"Yes that was it." I say and she pouts disappointed.

"Were you able to see anything that could tell us where we at? a street name or something like a store, something?" Diego asks and I freeze. Should I tell them I seen exactly how to get here therefor I know exactly how to leave? Do I want to tell them?

"Hope?" Diego says and I turn quick. "Did you see anything?"

"No," I lie. "I didn't see anything, I was wearing a cloth bag the whole time."

"Fuck." Diego says getting up. "And this fucking place is like a fortress. There's no way out, it's going to be nearly impossible to escape from here."