Chapter 5

"So where do you want to go?" I hear a low voice say, it almost sounds like a whisper. "Miss. Garcia?"

"Yeah what?" I say sitting myself straight after almost falling asleep on the window and he chuckles.

"I asked where you want to go shopping?" 

"Oh umm it doesn't matter. I just want to get out of this secretary outfit honestly." I say making him laugh even louder.

He drives us to a mall. It's a bit and beautiful mall, lots of stores, lots of people. It can be very easy for someone to get lost here in between all this people..

"For you." Jacob says handing me the phone bringing me back from my thoughts.

"Hello?" I ask to the phone.

"I know where you at and I know what you're probably thinking. Don't try anything stupid, Jacob is not the only man I have there." I roll my eyes as soon as I hear his voice. Honestly, how does he know what I'm always thinking?

"I wasn't going to." I say and pass the phone back to Jacob and walk towards a store.

After a few stores and a few purchases I ask Jacob to take me back home. I am exhausted, this heels are not it. Why couldn't they take me when I was in wearing tennis shoes instead?

We got back to the house and Jacob helps me with the bags. One of the maids walks me to a room in the first floor. I take a shower and feel how my body relaxes under the warm water. I then remember the situation I'm in. In 2 days I will be marrying a man who wouldn't think twice to put a bullet through my brain. A few tears escape my eyes but I clear them right away. I need to be strong, I need to be brave to be able to survive and escape this place.

After my shower I put on some pjs, in barely the evening but I am exhausted and that bed is screaming my name. I lay down and right away I hear 2 knocks on the door. I roll my eyes before getting up to open it, I was barely getting comfortable. I open the door and find tom standing in the door.

"Here your bag." He hands me the bag before turning around and walking away.

I close the door fast and run to my bed. I go through my bad and everything is there; wallet, chapstick, gum, keys but not my phone.

"Asshole." I murmur.

***
I wake up with the sun hitting straight on my face. I turn to the clock on the night stand and see it's past midday. Oh god, I had never slept in this much. But I've been through enough these past few days to put time to sleep for 100 years.

I head to the kitchen hoping nobody would be there, breakfast was a while ago so I should be able to eat in peace. Unfortunately, I'm met by 6 men eating in the kitchen's dinning table. Dhu Hope, it's lunch time. I try to not make eye contact with them but I recognize Jacob, he shoots me a smile and I smile at him back. He's the only nice person I've encountered since I got here. I start looking for something to eat when I hear them start talking.

"Well well well the mysterious Hope makes her self present." One of them says. I look his way when I hear my name and he is smirking in a very creepy way. I turn around deciding to ignore him.

"Who knows why is she here but goddamn she is nice to look at." One of them said.

"Eye candy for sure." Another man said.

"I hope the boss brought her for our own entertainment, it would be a great way to pass the time." I hear the voice of the first man say and my eyes open widely. Why on earth would they think I'm here to sleep with them? All of their comments made me feel uncomfortable but this one was too much. I turn around ready to go off when I hear Jacob talk.