Chapter 6

I open my eyes and notice my tv is still on from last night. Yes Netflix, im still here unfortunately. I check the time and it's still morning. Good, today I actually woke up early. I get up from bed, change my clothes and do my morning routine before heading out to the kitchen. I didn't eat anything yesterday so I am starving. I really hope this time there is nobody in the kitchen, I'm trying to actually eat.

I arrive to the kitchen and see Jacob eating breakfast. Thank god he's alone. He sees me and smiles at me and I smile back at him.

"Good morning Hope."

"Good morning Jacob." I say and stare at his plate. My god it looks good.

"Do you want some breakfast? The chef left already but here are some pancakes, bacon and eggs left." He says pointing at the food on the table.

"Oh my god yes I'm starving." I say grabbing a plate and serving myself some food before sitting next to Jacob in the table. I start eating my food and I hear my stomach growl. I had no idea of how hungry I truly was until I tasted this food, I mean how long it's been since I had my last proper meal, 4 days?

"So Jacob, I've been meaning to ask you. Everyone here has an accent, but yours is different.." I say and he catches on to the question.

"That is because everyone here is very British and I am very American." He says.

"American? From where?"

"Hawaii."

"Hawaii? No way that's so cool. I've never been to America." I say poking my food.

"It's not all that honestly but if you really want to go, visit Hawaii you'll love it."

"Only if you're there to show me around." I say back reaching my hand out to him.

"Oh you got it." He says and shakes my hand and we both laugh.

After breakfast Jacob takes on a walk around the property. The house is big but the land is bigger. They have a separate building for a gym and a big empty space where they practice their shooting. This place has more security than I imagined. It is going to be difficult to escape but there will be a way, there has to be.

We walk back to the house and I see the main door is open. We come in and there is a group of 3 men talking to a girl. She looks around my age with long beautiful red hair.

"Who is that?" I ask Jacob.

"She's Bella. She comes here often."

"She works here?"

"In a way, she is Tom's eyes and ears in places us men cant go in. She brings messages and information. She has a good relationship with Tom, laboral and personal. Anything he asks her to do, she does it." He says.

Huh, so a good relationship he said..

The girl turn our way revealing her brown eyes and beautiful smile. This girl is so pretty. She waves at us, or well Jacob, and walks our way.

"Jacob." She says hugging him.

"Hello Bella, welcome back."

"Thank you love." She says.

"And oh my god another girl finally." She says hugging me I hug her back and give Jacob a confused look and he chuckles.

"I'm Isabella, but you can call me Bella." She say putting her beautiful hair behind her ear.

"I'm Hope." I smile back at her. Why is she making me nervous? "Im going to get some water, I'll see you around." I say to both of them and walk away leavening them behind. As soon as I step into the kitchen I hear her talk, and I know I shouldn't, but I lean against the wall to listen.