88. snog in a broom closet

Start from the beginning

"Merlin," Claudia scoffed. "That's what you want to do?!"

"Yeah," he chuckled. "So, how about it Claudia Maple? Do you fancy snogging me in a broom closet?"

"Who are you and what have you done with Re-"

Claudia could not finish her teasing sentance as Remus leaned forward and quickly pecked her on the lips, causing Claudia to be unable to not smile.

"On second thought," she grinned. "Let's go."

The two gathered their books - both of them doing so with giddy smiles - and then they left the library, catching a glimpse of Peter who was sat with Lily who was tutoring him.

However, he was just about to leave.

"Don't you think we should tell them now?" Claudia asked Remus, referring to James, Sirius and Peter who still weren't aware of the fact that the two were together. "About us? I mean, all my friends know and they don't. It just doesn't seem very fair."

"Maybe we should," Remus shrugged. "It's just fun, you know. To annoy them. They still think that we're friends. And I like having you and I in this little bubble for now."

"I think they know though," said Claudia.

"What makes you think that?"

"I just have a feeling they do, is all," she shrugged. "But I think we should tell them now. It's been a week."

A week may not sound like a long time, but in the world of Claudia Stubborn Maple and Remus Impatient Lupin it felt like they had been together for both five seconds and fifteen years.

"We'll tell them tonight, alright?" He said, opening the door to a broom closet and receiving an amused smile from Claudia. "I thought you agreed-"

"I was being sarcastic," she said, though in a very sarcastic way which confused Remus even more. "Now get in so I can snog you already!"

"You're the most confusing person I know, lame," Remus sighed, and then his eyes widened at the sight of a very uncomfortable McGonagall who wished that she was deaf in that moment.

"What are you waiting for?" Claudia laughed, "You heard what I said, get in there so that we can snog!"

"Ms. Maple," she heard McGonagall say from behind her, causing her to turn around abruptly with an embarrassed look on her face. "What is the meaning of all of this?"

"Uh...nothing," Claudia said with a nervous gulp. "I was only joking. You know us, we're perfectly responsible prefects! We wouldn't do such a thing. And besides, you've taught all of us to be careful in situations like these-"

"Please, stop, Ms. Maple," McGonagall said, and Claudia could've sworn that there was a small smirk on her face. "I don't need to hear anything else."

And then, to Claudia and Remus' surprise, McGonagall walked away, and smiled softly as soon as she was out of hindsight for the two, and that's when Claudia turned around with a dramatically angry look on her face.

"That was so embarrassing!" She said in a higher tone than usual. "Why didn't you tell me, you idiot?!"

Remus laughed as Claudia lightly smacked him on the arm, "It's not funny!" She said, though she too was about to break into laughter.

"You should've seen the look on your face!" Remus laughed, causing her to do so as well.

"It's not funny!"

"Then why are you laughing?!"

"You owe me big time now, Rem," Claudia said, still laughing a little.

"Oh?" He said, raising his eyebrows, "And what exactly do you have in mind that I owe you?"

"I don't know," she replied, though she knew just what she wanted as he neared her with that little smirk that made his angelic self seem a little more devilish. "I...want you to-"

And, for the second time that day, Claudia was interrupted by a kiss from Remus, who wasted no time on leading her into the broom closet after making sure no one was around to be traumatised by their kissing.

"Ladies first," he whispered against her lips, walking in right after her and shutting the door.

After the door had been closed and Claudia had basically tossed her books to the floor, their lips connected again. The two found each other in a place they had been several times during the past week; a place in which they just couldn't get enough of each other.

Let's just say that kissing Remus was like a drug to Claudia, and there was no way that she would voluntarily stop.

The way their lips connected and their tongues played called just for what the two wanted.

And, it all went a little steamy, leading to the point where Remus - after getting the okay - unbuttoned Claudia's white shirt as he left trails of kisses down her torso.

However, the two had no idea that just right outside that door there were three boys who all tried to make no sounds as they listened through the door.

Thankfully enough Claudia had casted a silencing charm just in case of emergency.

But, that did not stop three nosy boys who were grinning like idiots as their eyes flickered from the map to the door from opening it - and scaring the living shit out of the couple who were in the middle of their little snogging-session.

"I fucking knew it!" James yelled. "I told you so, Wormtail!"

"I fucking said it first!" Sirius yelled. "Oh my Merlin!"

"Yes!"

"Get the bloody hell out of here!" Claudia roared as Remus turned red, trying to help her put her shirt back on. "NOW!"

The three boys giggled like little girls, but they respected her wishes nonetheless and shut the door. After that they ran off in different directions - James off to find Lily, who would kiss him on the cheek out of pure happiness that Claudia and Remus were finally together, Sirius off to find Betty, who would laugh at him and say that she already knew, and Peter off to...eat or play chess, or something.

But they were all ever so happy that for once Claudia and Remus were happy and together and finally at home.

"That's two embarrassing situations in one day," Claudia groaned as the door shut, both her and Remus feeling rather flushed and embarrassed.

"Well, at least they know now-"

"I had no shirt on, Remus," Claudia sighed. "They saw my fucking bra."

"Well, good thing it's rather sexy-"

"You do realise that's not a good thing when other boys see it, right?!"

"Right," the boy said with a grimace, and then the two broke out into laughter again, Claudia's head resting against Remus' chest as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

__________________________________