Spamton- Key To Your HeartShaped Object

Börja om från början

"But... why?" you asked.

"[For Your Special Anniversary] of letting me stay with you! Such genorisity! H0w could I have forgotten?! I [won't forget] about you!" he responded. 

He stopped suddenly, looking confused then a bit alarmed to see you were now crying. "YOU'RE CRYING?! Do you need a [Hyperlink Blocked] for your [Runny Nose, Sneezing, Or Coughing]?!" He quickly grabbed a tissue and held it out to you.

You waved a hand quickly in reassuring dismissal. "N-N-No! That's o-okay! It's just- Spamton, that's so sweet of you!" You knelt down on the ground, ignoring the rocks digging into your knees as you embraced him in a big hug. 

He froze a bit, seeming surprised about your quick display of affection. Blinking a few times behind his round glasses, he let himself slowly rest his head on your shoulder, putting his arms around you the best he could too.

You laughed softly, wiping at your eyes. "S-Sorry that I'm getting so emotional... It's just... nobody has done anything like this for me before, for anything. And... even though you're such a little gremlin, you're so... kind."

"[Kind]? Me?" he asked in clarification. "That's a [Brand New One]."

You chuckled. "Yeah, I bet you don't get that much as a walking ad, huh?" you teased. He lifted his head off your shoulder to give you an unamused face, which just made you laugh even more. Both of you let go, and he held out your house key to you. "Your key, as [Promised]!" he said.

You smiled, taking it. "Thanks. Maybe a little better warning next time though."

Spamton shrugged. "But it won't [Make A Wonderful Surprise] then!"

You chuckled. "Alright, good point. Now, come on, we probably should eat that cake before flies beat us to it." You and Spamton sat down at the table, which because of it's height, forced you to sit on the gravel while he could get away with using a wooden kid's chair without bumping his knees. "Lucky," you mumbled, amused by how he sat perched in the short chair.

"Being short is not really [Your Lucky Day]," he mentioned. You laughed.

Contrary to sitting near a garbage bin that did reek a bit of its contents, the cake tasted really good. "Mmm... So good! Spamton, how'd you get this?" you asked him, recalling how he lately was raiding your fridge even more than he had before.

"I [Save Money] to afford your [$14.99] cake!" he admitted. "Selling [Hyperlink Blocked] all around town got pretty [Tired], but it was all [Just For YOU]!"

"Oh my gosh, that's why you kept raiding my fridge- Spamton, you're too good." Then you snickered. "Oh man, you probably annoyed the h*ll out of the neighbors..." 

You reached across the table to pat his head. He looked surprised. 

"Great job, Spamton! Now I don't have to feel inclined to start up a conversation with them anymore if you're around! That is almost even a gift in itself!" you cackled.

Spamton stared at you, seeming distracted. "You've [Skyrocketted] in [Showing Your Love] today," he mentioned. "[Are You Feeling Under The Weather]?"

You blushed in surprise at the observation. "Uh? No, I'm fine." You hadn't even realized you were being a lot more touchy feely now, and you weren't sure why. "Do you mind it?" you asked gently, feeling bad for not asking him if it was okay before giving him a hug or patting his head.

He shook his head quickly, face going pink. "OF COURSE NOT!" He looked a bit flustered for a moment. "Though [Love] and [Affection] is something I'm not used to..."

Your heart nearly melted. "Aww... Spamton~!" you cooed pityingly, abadoning your crumb-covered plate to scoot over to his side of the table, scooping him up in a hug. "Then I'll have to just make up for all the hugs you've missed!"

He flailed his arms around, trying to escape your hold as his cheeks and the bridge of his nose went pink. "[Freedom]!" he cried in desperation.

"Nope, you will accept that you are loved and cared about, and I'm not letting you go until you do!" you responded, your own face heating up at your words.

He stopped struggling, melting into your arms and resting his head on your shoulder again. As the two of you stayed like that in the oddly comforting atmosphere of the back alleyway, you couldn't help but feel fuzzy feelings you hadn't before. D*mmit, I've really fallen for this goof, haven't I?  you sighed internally, glancing over at him. A smile came to your face. But you know, it could be a lot worse. And I can't help but feel lucky it's him.

~~~

A/N: Yay, an excuse to write for this chaotic, lovable salesman! I hope it turned out alright! I am pretty tired today, but I wanted to write, so I pushed myself to do it anyways. So I hope the quality wasn't dropping by the end! 🙏 Plus Spamton is a tiring character to write XD Don't get me wrong, this was loads of fun to write, but geez he is a tiresome little fellow to write dialogue for!