- Chapter Twenty Five -

Start from the beginning

The room fell silent. Erasure went to run his hand through his hand when he saw how much blood covered it. He held his hands in front of him. (Y/n)'s blood coated his hands and wrists.

Deku met his gaze, looking at the Pro Heroes hands and then looking around him. "Is.. Is that (Y/n)'s blood?" 
He took a few steps to get around Erasure before Kirishima stepped in front of him.

"You're not going to want to see this.. trust me, bro."

"Is she.."

"She's alive. But she's lost a lot of blood. Medics will be here any second. In the meantime don't say anything to her about Bakugo. She doesn't need anymore stress right now." Erasure explained before turning back to the girl. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked down at his daughter. "She'll be fine."

The group exchanged glances when he said this. Except for Mina who kept her eyes on her friend, holding her hand tightly. "She has to be.."

Time had passed. The villains left when they captured Bakugo just as the Paramedics and other officers arrived.

(Y/n) was transported in an ambulance and was driven straight to the hospital. Erasure had to stay behind to take care of the rest of his students so he sent Todoroki with her. So he gave the student his personal cellphone number to keep him updated. 

The boy stayed silent the entirety of the ride. The doctor that was in the back with them was cleaning her wounds but didn't say a word to Todoroki until he sat down.

"Aren't you Endeavor's son?" The doctor asked as he leaned back, looking at a chart then back to the boy. Todoroki didn't answer. He just leaned forward, took (Y/n)'s hand in the two of his, and pressed her knuckles to his lips.

His chest was tight and his body was stiff. He had injuries himself but he didn't care about that right now. (Y/n) was the only thing on his mind.

The doctor took note of the boy's actions and cleared his throat. "Are you two close?"

Todoroki closed his eyes and sighed. "We are childhood friends."

The doctor nodded and patted the boy's shoulder. "We'll do everything we can to help your friend."

At the hospital, they had Todoroki wait in the waiting room after they checked his injuries. (Y/n) was in emergency surgery so they obviously wouldn't let him in.

Two hours had passed. The boy grew restless as he paced back and forth in the waiting room. He had let Erasure know what was going on. But after two hours of no word from any nurse or doctor drove him mad.

It was 2 in the morning. They arrived at the hospital at midnight which is when she went in to surgery. How much longer would it take?

"Hey Roki, bro!" Kirishima's voice rang through the hall as he came walking down. Erasure and Mina followed close behind.

"You're here." Todoroki said in relief.

"They wouldn't take no for an answer." Erasure said as he approached him. "Any word?"

"Nothing yet. She's still in surgery."

Mina's cheeks were caked with tears. She had bags under her eyes and her bottom lip quivered. She had been crying. A lot.

Kirishima scratched the back of his head and pulled the pink girl to his chest, hugging her lightly. He didn't expect her to immediately hug him back.

"What.. what if she doesn't make it." She said through hard sobs.

"Hey. She's gonna be fine! She's super strong! If she's able to tame Bakubro then she can fight this too!"