New Book Announcement: Supernova

Hello everyone, I just wanted to share that I have uploaded a new book called Supernova. This post might be familiar to some of you and that's because this is my second time posting this. I shared this a couple of months ago but didn't continue writing it, but I am back and ready to share this book with everyone. I'm going to be uploading new chapters every alternate day, so it's a smooth and quick read for everyone. 

I'm planning to enter Supernova in the Wattpad India Awards this year so I would reallly appreciate it if you guys go show some love and I'm happy to receive some constructive criticism on the first chapter. My writing has definitely evolved since MBFB and I'm excited for you read this new style. I've added the link to the first chapter of Supernova as an external link. Thank you!

Supernova Blurb

A student striving to become an interior designer, all eighteen year old Avery Hudson wants is to secure her dream-job at Fallmont's top interior designing company: Claudia & Co Interior Designers. After facing multiple rejections for internships, Avery is left dejected and disappointed.

Silver lining materializes in the form of Asher Woods, the boy she found laughing maniacally in a cemetery past midnight (one of a kind meet cute), who suggests redesigning a close-to-bankrupt café hidden away in the dingy streets of Fallmont: Brewing All Night. Apart from worrying whether this experiment would prove successful enough to secure her the internship at Claudia & Co., she now has the added stress of not nudging Brewing All Night further into bankruptcy.

As the two embark on their venture, Avery and Asher learn everything there is about one another, or she thinks. Asher's carefully concealed secret may leave Avery at unforeseen crossroads.