Swatch- Fashion Forward

Mulai dari awal

His mouth curled up and he blushed softly. "So do you. Where did you get such a wonderful outfit from?"

"My roommate's closet," you blurted, then covered your mouth, blushing in embarrassment. 

Swatch laughed gently. "Well, it suits you!"

You felt your face heat up more and you smiled goofily. "Thank you," you murmured, pleasant fuzzy feelings bubbling up inside you. The two of you walked side by side through the doorway of the coffee shop.

The nice smell of coffee greeted you both, and you took a deep breath to enjoy it. "Do you know what you would like?" Swatch asked you, seeing as there was only one person standing between you both and the counter to order at. 

You nodded. "Yeah, I've been here a few times, so I'll probably get the same thing I always do." You adjusted the position of the glasses on your nose when they tried sliding down, peering at the menu. You nearly missed seeing Swatch gaze sidelong at you with fondness. "What about you? Know what you want?"

Swatch hummed gently under his breath, "Hmmm~ There are quite a few options that sound good..." After a bit of a pause, he looked at you again. "What would you recommend?"

Suddenly, you couldn't stop talking about all the drinks you had tried there, and attempting to explain in as good of detail as you could how they tasted. Swatch listened intently with interest the entire time, even as the person in front of you both finally finished their order. 

"... though F/D is just the perfect blend of all the best ingredients from the others!" You did a chef's kiss to sell it, and Swatch laughed. It was then you realized how long you had went on about coffee, suddenly feeling embarrassed by it. "Oh- S-Sorry if that was boring or anything! Or too long..." You laughed nervously. "I guess I'm a lot more passionate about coffee than I thought...!"

Swatch just shook his head with a soft smile. "Do not worry, it was very interesting." He gave you an amused look. "Owning a cafe myself, I'm quite passionate about coffee too." 

Oh yeah... he runs the Color Cafe... you realized, then you paused. "Wait a minute... why didn't we just get coffee there then?!" you asked him.

He laughed a bit more loudly this time. "Change of scenary, I suppose!" he chuckled.

You laughed too. "I guess so!"

The two of you apologized to the cashier for the hold up, then ordered your drinks. You were shocked yet pleased when Swatch ordered a F/D too. The two of you then found a nice, clean table to sit at, and relaxed in your seats. 

You had been nervous going into the date, with Swatch being intimidatingly good looking, but you now just felt comfortable in his presence. Oddly, the moment of silence that passed between you two was fairly comfortable, especially for a first date. You looked up at him, feeling your heart pound a little. Maybe this really is meant to be, and not just luck, you thought hopefully.

Both of you got your drinks soon enough, slowly picking up a conversation in the meantime. You talked about hobbies, your favorite places to go for lunch, and your roommate's surprisingly good fashion variety. Swatch talked about his job at Color Cafe, a story about a strange fellow who tried to mimic his outfit (which Swatch mentioned was 'quite familiar' before winking at you, and your face had went red), and he finally mentioned how nice it was to take a break.

"Tell me about it, things have been soooo busy lately," you sighed, resting your head on your hands, your drink over half done next to you. 

He nodded, stirring his drink with the straw a little aimlessly. "Yes... it... is very nice to finally get to relax." His gaze went to around the homely interior of the coffee shop. "I think I really did need the change of scenary more than I thought." He gave you a warm smile, a soft blush on his face. "Thank you for inviting me here. I have had a lovely time."

You felt your face flush. "O-Of course! It's my pleasure! I'm just so glad you agreed to come!" you admitted.

Both of you finished your drinks, leaving the coffee shop hand in hand. You felt a bit sad to have to let go of his hand. "I... guess I should go now," you said, softly smiling.

"Yes, I... better go too," he replied, also seeming a bit sad to have to depart. "Again, it was a splendid date, and I do hope we can go on another." He gently took your hand in both of his own.

Your heart sped up. "Y-Yeah! I would love that!" you said excitedly. Both of you paused awkwardly, neither of you seeming to know how to leave. 

He leaned closer to you, and you leaned a little closer to him before he kissed you on the cheek. Then, he straightened and let go of your hand. "Goodbye Y/N, I hope to see you again soon," he said gently.

Face red, you tried to form words. "Y-Yeah..." you breathed, then watched as he headed off. You put a hand to your cheek, where he had kissed you, and a goofy smile spread over your face. "See you later, Swatch..."

~~~

A/N: Thanks for reading! I hope this was good! I had quite a bit of fun writing it, and uh.... yeah! I really like Swatch, he's so cool... I kind of thought it would be fun to play around with the idea of the reader just struggling to get an outfit he would like, and then just basically copying his outfit! XD (Funny thing is, Swatch probably would like any of those options, but Y/N may never know~ Nah, jk, they'd find out eventually lol.)  Anyways, there will be a Spamton one next, so that will be fun to write too! Okay, my ramble is over, have a good day ya'll!