Ashton looks at me shocked. They all look at me shocked. "I thought you couldn't speak Italian," Leo says.

I give him a cheeky smile. "I can speak a lot of languages, I just didn't trust you since you just randomly came up to me, sorry about that," I tell him.

"No worries Bambina," He says with a small smile.

"How many languages can you speak, Angelina" Tony asked. Fluently, I can speak 7" I say Shocking them all once more.

"HOLD UP, that's more languages than I can speak" Whines Lucas with a pout. I giggle, and eventually, that turns into a laugh.

"Il Cibo, signore" Maya says coming into the room (The food sir). "Grazie, Maya," Antonio says as she places all the food on the table.

My mouth waters just looking at this stuff. I've never had any of this in my life. "Dig in Angie," Lucas says before starting eating himself along with everybody else.

<<<<<>>>>>

I had just finished dinner and was walking back to my room. Somehow, I already memorized the way to my room. 

When I entered I noticed something new. An 80" sitting right there on the wall across from my bed.

Am I Blind? How did I not notice this big of a TV?

leaving no time to spare I jump on my bed and turned on the TV. This was gonna be a long night of me binge-watching Harry potter.

Yes, Im a Potterhead, Im so in love with harry potter, I might as well marry the book series itself. Christia didn't know but every night when she was asleep I would steal her computer.

I started getting into harry potter when I found the first book on the floor near my locker in school. 

I started rewatching the first movie 'Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone'

Before I knew it I was already on the third movie and by the time it finished I fell into a deep slumber dreaming of my beloved harry potter.

"Tesero, Wake up" A voice that I recognized but my brain was too lazy to remember who it was so I replied.

"Go away, I need my beauty sleep" I mumbled. "Trust me, Angie, you don't need much of that," The voice said before I recognized the voice to be Ashton.

"How sweet I said as I got off and rubbed my eyes. I'll be in the dining room come join us soon, You don't want to see Leo when he doesn't have his food" Ashton said.

"HEY, I HEARD THAT" Leo shouted from god knows where.

"THEN YOU KNOW ITS THE TRUTH" Ashton shouted back. I covered my ears and said "You guys are too loud for 9:30 in the morning" 

He chuckles before leaving the room. 

WAIT

HOLD UP

He just touched me and I didn't mind

This is progress. "Let's go," I said to myself feeling proud of myself.

I got out of my bed and noticed a pair of clothes as soon as I entered the bathroom. They looked like girl clothes that could fit me. Plus it's been 3 days since I've showered, I really need one.

I took a quick 10-minute shower and got out and changed into the clothes there. It was a pink tank top with a pair of jean shorts.

I then went downstairs to the dining room where everybody was eating and talking, But more eating than talking though

Antonio noticed me and gave me a smile and gestured me to sit down.

"Let the feast begin," I thought as I noticed the heavenly sight of food in front of me...

HI guys Lia here

any thought os improvements on this chapter

please vote, comment, or share if you like

thank you

next update: 10/9/2021

Lia out