They both nodded at me and I went ahead as they both took different sides. Splitting up isn't a good idea but the amount of people with Viper we needed a strategy.

Rounding the corner I felt a punch to my stomach and I looked up to the see the someone in a mask. My eyes trailed down to their wrist and I saw the snake tattoo.

Groaning I waited till they threw another punch and before they could hit me I grabbed their hand twisting it.

Shooting their stomach I rolled my eyes when they dropped to the floor. I took long strides, staying alert.

I heard footsteps approaching and I leaned back against the wall. Once they came down the hall I fired a shot at their head making them fall on their knees then drop to the floor.

Watching them bleed to death brought a smile to my face.

This is why I'm in therapy.

Peeking from behind the wall I saw another holding a Ak. Aiming my gun at the wall next to him I pulled the trigger.

They immediately docked and I aimed my gun again and shot right at their heart.

Going towards my office I felt a hand cover my mouth and I grabbed their arm twisting it. Turning around I saw Matteo staring back at me with a pained expression on his face.

Letting go of his hand he pulled my arm dragging me to the conference room.

Java sat at the head of the table, blood stains on his white shirt. His guns rested on the table, the same table I fucked Avery from behind on.

Memories of her moaning for me flooded my mind and I quickly shook my head getting rid of those memories.

"What?" I questioned and he sighed taking a seat on the chair next to Java's.

"Boss" Kina said through the ear piece.

"He left" she said and I let out a huff sitting next to Matteo.

"Let's go" Matteo murmured and I nodded my head getting up from my seat.

As I exited the room I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. Wincing I looking ahead to see someone in the same masked pointing a gun at me.

Glancing at my shoulder I saw the bullet wound and I groaned trying to move my hand.

Fucking great.

I heard another shot fired and the masked person dropped to the floor, Java quickly disarmed him and kicked his face.

They didn't scream or cry, they remained silent. Java shot them in their leg so they couldn't run and I was sort of scared at the fact they didn't make a sound after being shot.

Holding my shoulder Matteo looked at me. "You okay?" he questioned and I nodded my head.

"Take him to the torture room, get as much information as you can" I ordered and they muttered 'yes boss' under their breaths.

I let out shallow breaths as I walked to my car. Sending a message to both of them telling them I'm going home, I got in my car and tossed my head back.