22|| Favorite Cousin

Tw! talks about self harm

"Avery!" Dad shouted and I groaned turning on my side pulling the blanket over my head. I hugged Lilo and he started purring in his sleep.

"Avery get up right now" dad said his voice stern. "I'm going to murder him" Uncle Marco said and I blinked a couple times.

Pulling the blanket from my face I stared at both of them who looked down at me. Uncle Jaden and Ricky both leaned against the wall, holding their guns.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Uncle Jaden questioned and I let out a shaky breath. "Tell you what?" I asked and Uncle Ricky let out a small laugh.

"I'm going to kill him" Uncle Jaden muttered and I stared up at them. Dad squinted his eyes and I looked where he was looking and I immediately pulled my shirt up to cover the hickeys.

"Where is he now?" Uncle Ricky questioned and I looked down at ground. Where was he now?.

"I don't know" I muttered. "Ryan Arlonds I'm going to make you suffer" Uncle Jaden said, like he was speaking to himself.

"Get changed you're going with us" Dad ordered and I nodded my head. They exited my room and I sighed getting off the bed.

Going into the bathroom I stared at myself. Then at my features. My lips were too small, my nose too big. Acne scars covered my face and I hated everything.

Pinching the skin of stomach in between my fingers, I bit the inside of my cheek. Picking at my skin I waited until I tasted blood. My arms were too skinny, my thighs touched each other.

I hated it all. Thanks to the woman I called my mother I hated every part of myself.

Insecurities. I hated the term insecurities. I hated it because I had so many of them. So many little insecurities that if someone were to point it out I would cry.

I never showed vulnerability. Showing that means you're weak. You're openly giving people a chance to manipulate and use you.

I hated crying in front of someone. I avoided crying in front of anyone at any cost.

But you cried in his arms.

I did. Why did I? why did he make me feel safe with his words.

I have to tell Ace. Sooner or later he's going to find out. He was going to find out that my father having beef with Viper wasn't the reason he was coming after me.

He was coming after me for killing his wife. He was coming back for his daughter- my bestfriend.

He was coming back for revenge. He was going to kill us, no matter how much time it takes. He would never stop until he's bleeding out on his death bed.

How was I going to tell him? How was I suppose to explain to him that Violet lied about not knowing a Michael and I covered for her.

How was I suppose to explain to him my first kill was at the raw age of twelve.