"Is this better?" I can't hide the lust dripping from my voice even if I wanted to. I glance down as Elenora squeezes her legs together, trying to pretend I don't have an affect on her, but it's too late.

"What are you doing?" The throatiness to her voice only makes me want to do more to her.

"I'm doting on my beautiful girlfriend." I trail back up along her neck and nibble on her ear. "Do you want me to finish what we started earlier?" God, I want her to tell me yes, desparately.

The seconds tick by slow and I decide to test my luck again and slide my hand through the opening of her dress, caressing her thigh. But she clenches her thighs stopping me from moving towards what I want. "Rico, we're in a restaurant."

Hmm, there's still hope. "That's not a 'no'." I can't help myself as I begin kissing her neck and then her shoulder. The grip she has on my hand loosens.

"People will see what you're doing." She rasps but angles her head in a way to give me more access, which I take appreciatively and surprise myself as I groan kissing her neck.

"Look around, we're by ourselves back here and that's still not a 'no'." I repeat, giving her another opportunity to stop me. But she doesn't and keeps her eyes closed as she moves her head against my shoulder when I slide my hand in between her legs again and this time she parts them for me. I squeeze her thigh, the warmth from her sex teases my fingers, drawing me in. My pulse begins to race at what I'm about to do—well, more like finish.

"Tell me you want me to touch you, Elenora." I bite down on her earlobe, but movement catches my attention; Marcel is returning with the bottle of wine. I let go of her neck and snap my fingers for him to come around the other side. "Leave it." I mutter. He sets the bottle on the edge of the table and leaves.

"Leave? What?" Elenora starts to pull away from me, opening her eyes, but I hold on to her neck again.

"Say it, Elenora. Tell me to touch you." I demand against her ear, pulling her closer to me. But the longer she stays silent the more I know this is not going to happen. I pull my lips away from her neck.

Her eyes move back and forth between mine. Doubt plays on her features as she bites her lip but then, like she has from the moment I met her, she surprises me.

"Touch me, Rico."

A sound of desperate need I don't recognize comes from the back of my throat before I begin kissing her neck with more intensity, eliciting a sharp intake of breath from Elenora. I remind myself to take my time and begin to rub her nub of nerves in slow, teasing circles with my thumb. Her hands grip the edge of the table when I apply more pressure and slip my middle finger inside of her, knuckle deep.

Her breathing is coming in short sexy pants as I move in and out of her while still working her swollen clit.

"Do you like that?" She nods against my chest. My pants are growing tight, watching her move in response to my touch.

"Let's see how much you can take." My voice sounds rough as I add another finger.

Elenora turns more towards my chest, gripping the lapels of my suit and tries to muffle her moans of pleasure. I glance around the room and thankfully no one is paying any attention to us in the dimly lit room.

"Rico, I can't....I can't handle it." Her nails dig into my thigh.

"Yes, you can, baby. Let your body enjoy what you're feeling." I coach her and pull her head back by tugging the pony tail. I'm hoping the combination of pain and pleasure distract her from the panic she's feeling. Her eyes are hooded with lust as she watches me and her mouth parts as she moans my name.