shinso | bad day

finally some lemon, yes i can see you unholy readers

also, this is the first time i'm writing stuff like this so it's gonna be bad at first ;)

genre: lemon, fluff

655 words

second person pov

you happily threw your books into your bag, humming a random tune as class had ended. everyone around you was getting ready to go back to their dorms or hang out.

for you, it had been a nice day and for once you were not tired and you were feeling optimistic. that was rare.

most of all, you were excited to see your boyfriend now that classes were over. unfortunately you were in different classes so you didn't get to see each other all day long.

you rushed down the hallway to your meet up spot, only to see him already standing there. his messy purple hair made him look like a mad scientist as always, but you found it really cute. and hot.

shinso looked more tired than usual, you could tell as you approached him. worry overtook you. he noticed you coming and forced a tired smile. you hated it when he forced smiles around you because you didn't want him to hide his feelings from you.

"hey shinso!" you happily approached him, both hands on the straps of your backpack.

"hi kitten." he responded blandly, everything about him screamed i need sleep.

"how was your day?" you asked, knowing that either something happened or he just had the worst day ever. you started walking alongside him on the way to his dorm while he took a few seconds to answer.

"bad." that was all he said but you knew shinso enough.

you felt bad and really wanted to make him feel better, and you were also longing for his touch all day long. he probably needed sleep but he could do that with you there too.

both of you were comfortably silent while you walked to the dorms. you were still a bit worried but soon you arrived. shinso looked at you, as if he was deciding wether to let you in or not. you smiled at him innocently so he gave in.

you closed the door behind you and put your bag down, shinso was already sitting on the bed and just staring at the wall like he was gathering energy to live.

you took this opportunity and sat in his lap, gently putting your arms around his neck and holding him close. he loosely hugged back and buried his face in your neck.

it was nice just sitting like that for a while, sometimes you woukd tell him how much you love him and appreciate him since you were feeling soft. he always had that effect on you.

shinso pulled away and looked into your e/c eyes, he didn't think he deserved you since you were always so good to him. he leaned in and kissed you passionately, it was a bit lazy but you kissed back anyways.

his arms were still around your waist but he placed them on each side of your hips under your shirt as the kiss got more heated. his hands were warm, they felt so good on your skin.

soon you broke apart for air. he moved down and kissed your neck gently, causing your face to heat up and you kind of froze for a second. his demeanour had changed from tired to brave really quickly.

your breath hitched as he found your sweet soot and left a mark, you would have to remember to cover that up the next day.

suddenly he sat back up and said, "let's sleep."

you know he wanted to cuddle and sleep like that, but you found it funny for some reason. you agreed either way since you loved cuddling. he held you close and soon fell asleep. shinso had a bad day but you made it so much better.