izuku | rain

he's so cute <3

he's so cute <3

i just had to draw him wearing cute clothes

genre: fluff

820 words

second person pov

it was 1 am and you were craving some food. the problem was, there wasn't any at your dorm or in the kitchen, you had checked like 5 times but no matter how many times you opened the fridge there was still useless things in it.

so you did what any normal person would, you decided to bother your boyfriend. you had spammed him and told him to come over and now you were just laying half on the floor, half on your bed.

suddenly a soft knock on your door pulled you out of your thoughts. was he actually here? you didn't think he'd be awake.

quietly, you rushed to the door and opened it, only to see deku standing there with a smile. he caused you to grin and you let him in.

"everything okay y/n?" he asked, slightly worried as you hadn't given him a reason why you needed him asap.

"no... there's no food." you pouted, genuinely feeling sad.

izuku hugged you and thought for a while before pulling away. "lets go buy some then."

you stared at him in shock but you didn't need him to say it again, you were already putting your shoes on and grabbing on of his hoodies that he kept in your closet.

he grabbed your hand and you snuck out of the school, luckily you had done it a few times before so you knew how to get away with it.

there was a small store a few blocks away, so you started walking and talking about random things. the street lights shone down on you since it was dark, the grey clouds were gathering in the sky.

as soon as you saw the store you let go of his hand and rushed towards it, opening the doors and searching for (favourite snack). izuku caught up with you. you already knew exactly where to go and so did he since you often came here.

you picked (f/s) off the shelf and smiled at him triumphantly, being proud of yourself for getting food. he smiled at you lovingly, he thought you were really cute and he loved how happy you were just becuase of some (f/s). since he came along with you and you loved him, you brought two and headed outside to eat it together on a random bench in front of the store.

you laughed and had fun, before you knew it had started to rain, hard. it only took a few seconds and you were soaked. not that you cared too much since you loved the rain, and looking over at deku it looked like he didn't mind too much either.

you had an idea and grabbed his hand, running onto the empty street and pulling him along. he was confused but went along with it. when you stopped, you turned around to face him, slightly panting but that priceless smile was still on your face.

deku lifted up one of his hands and spun you around, you both started dancing in the pouring rain. you felt like this was one of the happiest moments of your life, as you watched him dance and you felt the rain dripping down your entire body. it was just you and him, the streetlights illuminated the puddles and the moon shone in the sky, smears of light present in the atmosphere.

how could something so simple be so beautiful?

your laughs were all that could be heard, along with the calming noise of the rain and the splashes of water from under your feet. deku came closer and grabbed your waist, before you knew it his soft lips met yours. you kissed back, it was so cliche to kiss in the rain but you had to admit it was the best kiss you've ever had so far.

he caressed your cheek before smiling. "i love you y/n."

"i love you too deku." you smiled so wide and your heart swelled with joy as you heard his honest words.

"let's go home before you get a cold." he said with a small chuckle and a blush on his face.

you nodded in agreement. both of you held hands and ran through the rain, laughing and shouting on the way. you felt so free, you felt like nothing could go wrong in your life as long as you had izuku by your side.

you safely got back to your dorm, deku insisted that you change your clothes immediately, which you obeyed. he changed too and pulled you into your bed with him. you giggled in surprise but happily cuddled up to him under the covers.

his hair smelled like rain and cinnamon, you loved it.

"goodnight deku." you mumbled before falling into a deep sleep.

"goodnight n/n."