59 ~ Sultan liked what Begum did

Start from the beginning

But, I kept my head on his chest. I looked at North, his focused face. It's like he was scanning each word of the book deeply. He kept his hand around me still holding the book in front of his eyes. His other hand unknowingly playing with my long hair.

He turned the page and I was glaring at his serious face. His eyes off me, his lips looking like a sweet dish in front of me.

I didn't think twice to shift myself a little up and traced his cheek with my finger. He seems unaffected but I was craving for him. I wanted him to spend the night with me, making love to me, kissing me madly.

But, this studious man was forcing me to initiate and take the risk. I was busy glaring at his features. His long lashes, slight beard, messy hairs and those dark red lips. His upper lip was like in heart shape and a little fuller than lower one, and that always made me crave for him even more.

His perfect jaw line, I traced it with fingers and then his neck and chest who got covered under the fabric of a black kurta.

I traced his bulky chest and I could hear his heartbeats as my ears were relaxing on his chest. I felt knots in my stomach and felt slight wetness down there.

I wanted it badly. I remembered all the times when we did it. But, its been a few days since we did it. The last few night we spent with talking and cuddling.

I traced his chest and then his abs over the fabric inaudibly begging him to stop reading.

This was it. I pressed my thighs together and looked at him over my head.

He was still busy fixing his eyes on the yellow pages. I shifted closer to him and placed a kiss on his cheek. I might have came in between him and book so he took it in other hand and aligned her face slightly to other direction.

He didn't object. I sucked on my lips and kissed his cheek again.

I felt nice, I kissed his cheek again but slightly longer this time. Closing my eyes I trailed kisses to his neck. His tanned body which had great blood looked like beetroot.

The thought was crazy.

I sucked on his neck, but he didn't look affected.

I sucked on his neck again but slightly longer this time. I sucked harder and he took a sharp breathe.

His hand around me fisted my hair lightly. But, still his focus was on the book.

I smiled.

I left his neck and found that it got a red mark of my teeth. I traced the mark with my fingers and kissed it. It was looking beautiful on him.

"How about I mark your whole body?" I muttered.

Then my attention diverted to his earlobe. I traced it with my finger as it was exciting me. I leaned in and took the earlobe between my mouth. He shivered a little as I sucked. The wetness of my mouth dipped his earlobe and I sucked harder.

His grip on my hair reached to my neck and he cupped it lightly.

I looked at him and he looked at me too.

He didn't say anything and diverted his gaze back to the book. I noticed that hardly 15 to 20 pages were left. I smiled as I was enjoying the slight torture I was giving to him.

Finally, I leaned in and placed my lips over him. I sucked on his upper lip and heard his light groan. Diverting to the lower one, I sucked his lips and bit them lightly.

He hissed in sudden pain and looked at me.

"Can't you wait for sometime?"

I shook my head sucking on my lips and muttered in his ear.