51

Malia and Ivy still sit in my bedroom waiting, I walk back in and they both look concerned.

"Its nothing" I say.

They just nod.

"So, how about we try out your transformations?" I ask them.

"Yes" Malia says excitedly.

"Okay" Ivy says.

I drove them to a closed part of the woods and made sure nobody was around.

"You both turn into aninal forms right?" I ask them.

"Yeah" they say.

"Okay well don't be scared to change forms but I'm gonna cast a spell on your clothes so when you do change your clothes won't rip off and when you change back your clothes will still be in contact so you don't wind up naked in a random ally" I tell them.

I tap their clothing.

"Alright now try it" I say.

"Malia try and focus on something that makes you angry, then something that makes you happy when you want to change back" Ivy says, Malia nods.

She looks at the ground, she starts to breath heavy, she looks back up and her eyes are blue, she has fangs and her claws are out, she kneels on the ground and her body turns into a coyote.

"Damn" I say shocked.

Ivy does the same thing but when she tries to transform into a wolf her bones begin cracking.

"Are you okay?!" I ask worried.

"Yeah, I just haven't done this in a while" she tells me.

I back off and she turns into wolf form.

"Cool" I mumble.

I look at Malia and she looks back at the ground, she changes back into a human, her clothes are still in tact.

"Your turn now Ivy" she nods and looks at the ground, she changes back into human form.

"Okay now you need to learn how to control your premature wolf form" I say.

"That I already know how to do" Ivy says, her eyes turn yellow and her claws come out.

"Same" Malia says, her eyes glow blue and she attracts her claws.

"Okay then" I say.

They put away the claws and their faces become normal.

"Alex we need to help Stiles, now!" Lucid says in my head.

"Okay girls I gotta go help Stiles with his witchy stuff, you two need to find somewhere to stay, and don't tell anyone about Stiles" they nod.

I drop them off on a random road and quickly drive to Stiles house, I run up to his room and open the door.

"What's happening?!" Stiles screams, objects are floating, and spinning around him quickly

"Stiles!" I yell, he looks at me confused.

"Alex how do I make this stop!" he yells.

"Focus, imagine what you want to objects to do" I tell to him, he looks at the ground.

He kneels down and the objects fall, except some choice items.

"Woah, did I do that?" He asks me.

I laugh and nod.

He laughs and runs over to me, he hugs me.

"Thank you" he says quietly.

"No problem" I reply.

He let's go of me and starts to pick up the mess.

"Don't bother" I tell him, he looks at me confused.

The objects on the floor go back to their original places.

"Oh my god" Stiles says.

I just laugh.

"Here, this will help you learn spells and I'll help you control your magic" I say as I tap him, a connection runs through us and now he has my experience.

"Okay, but don't tell Scott or mater a fact don't tell anyone, I don't want them to know" he tells me.

"Don't worry, I won't, but I did tell Dean by accident but I'll make sure he doesn't say anything" I tell him, he nods.

"Anyways I gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow" I say, he waves goodbye and I drive back to the Argent's house.

I change into a baggy sweater, and shorts and go to bed.

I'm about half way asleep when I hear my window open and footsteps, a camera clicks, I'm still acting asleep when I hear a voice.

"Yes, yeah I know, look dude I'm telling you, she's a slut, she's slept with all of her guy friends and she just slept with me, she's now sleeping"

"What, you don't believe me?, well your about to, I'm sending you pics" the boy says as he continues to take pictures of me.

"Yeah nope, motus" I say as I get up, I hold the guy against the wall with my powers.

I grab the phone off the floor and delete the pictures he took of me, I then go through his texts and find multiple text calling me fat, slut, too skinny, ugly and other insults.

"Very funny" I say, I then 'accidentally' sent his friends pictures of his nudes.

"Haha, that's gonna be a real kicker" I say still holding the man to the wall.

"Look, I'm sorry, I won't do it again just please, please let me go" he crys.

"Just one se..." my finger stops in his gallery, my hands begin to shake in rage.

"Did they give you permission to do this?!" I yell at him.

He stares at the pictures I found with a worried look, the pictures showed multiple pictures of under women's skirts, as well as zoomed in pictures of girls shirts near their breast area.

"Ye..yes?" He gulps.

"Your are sick person" I say.

"DEAN, SAM!!!" I yell.

"No, no ,no ,no!" The man says as he tries to escape.

"Alex?, what's going on?, who's he?" Dean asks.

"This kid snuck in through my window and took pictures of me, he's also been taking pictures of girls without their permission!" I say angrily.

"What?!" Dean yells

"I can deal with him" I hear someone say, I look next to me and see Lucid standing there angrily.

"Alex keep going through those photos, that's not only thing" she tells me

I flip through the next couple of photos and find pictures of me, a lot of pictures of me.

"Oh you little!!" I punch the man in his stomach and then as he drops to the ground I kick him in the face.

"Dean, how about you teach him a lesson about taking pictures without consent, then teach him about respect for women, when your done, bring him to me" I say clenching my teeth

Dean laughs as he picks up the man by his collar, he yells for help as he was dragged out of my room.

I smash the phone until it's in pieces and grab the memory card, I snap it in half.

I lock my window and go back to sleep.