30

*Dean's POV*

I shot up from my bed and looked at Sam, we both had the same look on our faces, We rushed over to Alex's room and picked the lock, We ran in and found Alex in the bathroom.

"What happened?" I ask, she turns her head slowly and stares into my eyes, it's like shes trying to take my soul.

Her eye twitches and she throws her hands in the air dramatically.

"What the hell happened to me?!, why am I 16 again?!" She screams punching the mirror.

I look at her and start to remember, she was 16 again, she had short hair, and had piercings in her nose, a septum and stud.

"What is going on?" I say as the frustrated young Alex holds her hand in pain.

"Alex, when's the last time you remember being..., well you?" Sam asks, Alex eyes widen and she runs outside.

"You stupid bitch!, you better come fix me!" Alex screams at the woods beside the hotel.

"Fuck!!" Alex screams as she slams the hotel door behind her.

"What the hell was that about?" Sam asks.

Alex explains what happened last night and the voice she heard.

"Well can you possibly make out the words?" Sam asks.

Alex nods.

"I think it was something along the lines of vivere praeterita" Alex says.

"That's Latin, it translates to live the past" Sam says.

I let out a slight chuckle.

"Shut up Dean" Alex says angrily.

I shut my mouth.

Alex looks at her hands and her eyes widened.

"Do you think I'm human again..." she says.

"Cas" I yell.

Cas appears and immediately looks at Alex confused.

"Alex..., there's something different about you" Cas says.

"What?, what's wrong with me?" Alex asks.

"Your Witch abilities... they're different" Cas says.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I ask.

"She's gotten stronger, I think your siphoning magic from something" Castiel says.

I see red and blue flashes of light outside.

"Shit, it's the cops" I say, Sam and Alex glance at the window and get a confused look.

"Well continue this later" Cas says, he then disappears.

Alex walks to the door and cracks it, she sees cops come out of a room with a dead body.

"Guys they found a body, oh shit" Alex says.

"What, what's wrong?" I ask.

Alex quickly shuts the door, she had a worried look on her face.

"What?, what's wrong?" Sam asks.

"The cop saw me, I think they're coming over here" she says.

Suddenly I heard three loud knocks on the door, I motion for Alex to open the door.

Alex sighs and cracks opens the door.

"Hi, do you by chance happen to know what happened here?" A man asks, he has dirty blonde hair and greenish blue eyes.