ATTENTION | | ADVERTISEMENT

Recently, I've been secretly working on a new fantasy novel - Kinesis. Below is its synopsis:

***

Kaya Nova, seen by a modern civilization as a princess in the legends, thought her worst fear was being sexually molested by her father, who'd on a matter of occasions made various moves on her – by trial and error.

Even after fleeing her homeland, practically placing herself on an exile to the other parts of the world deemed out of bounds by the customs of her kingdom, and befriending the reputable crew of the Natural Order (a team of teenagers set out on a philanthropic mission to confront and stop exceptional terrorists), she felt she could never escape the tremors of her father's shadow; suffering from a series of nightmares and with the use of the power of the elements warring against element and non-element manipulating foes that came her way, some of which she assumed in her paranoia as mercenaries sent by her father.

But lurking deep in the shadows was something ominous, something far worse than the reality of her worse fear coming through.

It was inevitable. And it was coming.

Pitch: Kinesis explains Divine J.R.'s fantasy concept of the myriads of kinetic abilities in the Adventures of Princess Kaya Nova, tainted with a blend of romance and teen fiction. 

***

I would be very happy if you would like to check out the first chapter. 

(Note: Not coming out on Wattpad in the nearest future)

Thanks. Love you so much!