"Huh?"

"Nothing. I'm sure you'll figure it out soon enough."

"You're scaring me..."

"Don't be."

She looked at him fearfully, "Alright... If you say so."

Tensei shook his head, "Calm yourself, everything will be fine."

"I mean, if it's coming from your brother, I can't imagine it being too bad."

"Exactly."

Iida then came back into the room, sitting down where he was before. He then turned toward Y/n, "Is there a specific time you need to be home by?"

"Not that I know of, but I'll ask." Iida nodded and waited for her to ask and receive an answer, "She said I just have to be home before dinner." 

"Alright then."

"Why?"

"I'm trying to think of things we can do to occupy the time."

"Ohhh," she now tried to think as well.

Tensei then spoke up, "How about you two hide, and I'll come and find you?"

Iida grimaced, "Tensei, we aren't children."

Y/n looked up at the boy next to her, "It could be fun though? Especially because I have no idea where I'm going."

"See, she's got the right idea!" 

"Using majority rule... fine. I'll do it."

"Yes! I'll count to 20, ready?"

Iida still wasn't thrilled at the idea, but Y/n tried her best to encourage him, "Come on. Try and have fun?" It was hard for him to say no to her. 

"One... Two..."

"Let's go!" Y/n tried her best to lead the way, but Iida blew past her when it came to running up the massive staircase. 

Not sure where to go, Iida roamed the house and chose somewhere random to hide - To their luck, a somewhat walk-in closet. Trying not to hit his head, he stuffed his tall figure into the closet, giving his best attempt to leave enough room for her. Approaching the closet out of breath, she saw the space left and looked at him with utter disbeleif. 

"I couldn't fit in there if I tried," Despite her thought, she tried to squeeze herself in, tucking her knees in as much as she can - Her stomach and thighs preventing her from both getting smaller, and breathing. "Fuck, he better find us soon..." Y/n closed the closet door, leaving it open slightly in hopes of making the game easier for Tensei. 

The combonation of being previously out of breath mixed with the constriction of her positon didn't do anything good for Y/n. Quickly, she was running out of air, and her breathing got heavy. 

Iida whispered, playing along with the hiding aspect of the game, "Are you ok, l/n?"

"Running... Out... Of breath..."

Panic mode set in for Iida. He opened the closet door, "I know it goes against the rules of the game, but, I need to be sure you can breathe." He wedged his foot behind her leg and signaled for her to get out. 

"You want me to get out?"

"I know it sacrifices the win, but you need to breathe." 

"Fine." Y/n inched her way outof the closet, and expanded herself accross the floor in front of it, taking in a deep breath of fresh air with her now open lungs. 

"You guys aren't very good at this game..." Tensei spoke from above. 

From behind the door and in the closet, Iida spoke up, "She couldn't breathe, so I had her get out." 

Tensei looked down at Y/n, only her head visible from behind the door, "You alright?" 

"Yeah," She said, still slightly out of breath. 

Iida finally emerged from the confined space of the closet, "I knew this was a bad idea," he pushed his glasses up, trying to be the smart one in the situation. 

"You chose to hide in the closet, dude," Tensei retorted, making Iida shudder in realization. Tensei helped Y/n up, and they headed back to the living room - Now starting from scratch when it came to thinking of things to do. 

Not being able to come up with anything, the trio sat in the living room - still in their pajamas - for another couple of hours, luckily keeping busy with conversation. After a while, Y/n wound up laying upside down on the couch, while the other two sat normally, apart from Tensei, who was spread along the couch which his head back. 

Mid-conversation, Mrs. Iida poked her head into the living room, "What are you three doing?"

"Hm?" Tensei lifted his head, "Oh, we couldn't think of anything to do."

His mother deadpanned, "Really?"

"Yeah."

She shook her head, "Why don't you guys go downtown? It's not too cold today."

"Ma, It's the middle of February. How could it not be cold?"

"Wear a jacket then, not my problem." She then waltzed her way out and back to the room she was in before. 

Y/n finally sat up, "I think that's the most serious I've ever heard her speak... Kind of scary."

"She's a scary woman sometimes."

Iida chimed in, "Although I'm not for insulting my elders, she can be quite intimidating."

"Damn Iida, what an insult," She said sarcastically.

"I told you I-"

"I'm joking, dude." She smiled, "I think you need to study up on sarcasm."

Tensei laughed in amusement, "I'll give you that one, l/n."

Iida changed the topic, "Well, if we are to go downtown, L/n needs a change of clothes, and we need to let the driver know."

"I'll just wear what I wore yesterday."

"Nonsense! We have plenty of extra clothes for guests."

"Alright, fine."

Tensei leaned toward Y/n, "Don't worry, the clothes don't suck that much. I make sure to let service know what to replace with newer styles."

"Thank you," Y/n mouthed back to him. 

"L/n, did you need help getting back to your room?" Iida stood up.

"Yeah."

He led the way to her room, and he alerted service to bring in a selection for her to choose from. They swiftly took action, and arrived in her room, knocking first. 

"Come in!" Y/n shouted from the bed, scrolling on her phone. The service members entered, "Woah, what's all this?"

"We've come with a selection of clothes to chose from."

"Alright," She got up from the bed and observed the clothes they held. Shuffling through, she made sure it was something she liked, and much to her delight, she found an outfit. "This should be good, thank you."

"Out pleasure, Miss. L/n." They bowed, and exited, closing the door behind them. 

"I'm suprised eveything was in my size..." She slipped on her chosen garnments and gazed in the mirror, "Not bad looking either. I can work with this."

Luckily memorizing her way back down, Y/n grabbed her jacket from yesterday and trekked her way downstairs. "Alright, I'm ready to go!" 

1670 words

Tiger Stripes (Iida x Chubby reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara