3

The next morning, y/n slowly woke up at the decent hour of 10, like any other weekend. She slumped out of bed and headed to the kitchen to see her mom eating her breakfast at the table. 

"Hey, hon! What do you want for breakfast?" Her mother's morning happiness almost drained y/n's sleepy self.

"I might just keep it simple and do cereal." She replied matter-of-factly. She grabbed what she needed and sat down to prepare it. 

Her mom stroked up a conversation once more, "What time are you going over this guy's house today?"

Y/n's eyes widened and she almost choked, "Oh shit! I gotta be there at noon!" 

"Oh jeez, y/n! Go get ready, you take forever!"

"Yeah, I know!" She ran to her room and rid of her pajamas, replacing them with a towel and running into the bathroom. She showered as quickly as she could for a hair wash day, and dried off, running back into her room and rummaging through her clean clothes. She whipped on whatever clothes she would both be comfortable and look decent in. Rushing without trying to mess up anything, she completed the rest of her routine and checked the time - 11:15. "Alright... I can finish my breakfast, brush my teeth, then head over."

And so she did. She sat down with her cereal once more and finished it even though it was kind of soggy now. She then brushed her teeth and left with some time to spare. "I'll see you later Mom!"

"Don't forget your bag and phone!" 

"Oh shit, I knew I was forgetting something!" She went back in and grabbed her forgotten items and headed toward his street. Luckily, It wasn't too far considering the cold January air. Just short of noon, she arrived at his address only to be met with a giant gate. She spotted a buzzer and pushed the button - the buzz making her jump, but the gate opened nonetheless. She walked along the path in front of her, eventually reaching what seemed like the front door that was 3 times her size. She spotted the knocker and nervously knocked, the door opening soon after - being met with a slick-haired man in a tuxedo. 

"Ah, Miss. L/n, we've been expecting your arrival." Surprised at his knowledge of her, she just nodded and stepped in to follow his guidance. "May I take your coat and bag?" 

"Oh! Uh, sure," She took both off as quickly as she could in the scenario that he would get impatient, "Thank you."

"Of course, Miss. L/n." The butler headed to the nearby coatroom and placed her things on a hanger. Y/n looked around and observed the frivolous surroundings - Her jaw quite literally dropping. 

A voice then snapped her out of her observation, "Hello, l/n. Nice to see you somewhere other than school."

She whipped her head in the direction of the voice, revealing itself to be from Iida, "Oh, hi. Good to see you too..." She replied politely, not knowing any other way. 

"Please, follow me, I would like to introduce you to my family. Considering the guidelines of the project, I think it's only appropriate."

"Alright." She was dryer than usual, but she wasn't comfortable with the situation at all. But either way, she followed through his labyrinth of a house to his living room. It was elegantly decorated with high-end materials and furniture. Inside, the fireplace was roaring and his family was engaged in pleasant and light conversation. The coffee table was decorated with tea-time snacks, which everybody picked as they pleased. 

"Excuse me, but our guest is here." 

His mother quickly turned and got up to greet y/n, "L/n, so good to have you here! When Tenya told me about this project, I couldn't wait! He's only had his small group of boys over, so when I heard a girl was his partner, I couldn't resist going all out!"