ʙᴏɴᴜs +2 ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʟɪғᴇ

Start from the beginning

Zak wanted to go further so he suddenly grabbed Darryl's ass and made him yelp, surprised but later on replaced by moans because of how Zak was going rough on him by making out in his plane.

Zak stops kissing and unbutton Darryl's polo and starts attacking in his neck. Kissing it and finding his sweat spot. 

Darryl - Z..Zaky.. w..were.. ahh~ were still in the j..jet..

Zak - dont care and this is our's.

Zak started biting Darryl's sweet spot and made him started moaning, Darryl thought this was embarrassing cause how there was a flight attendant and 2 pilots on board.

But at the same time that made him turn on and was loving it but Darryl controlled it and pushed Zak away kissing him and made him look at Darryl.

Darryl - j..just wait.. when were in the h..hotel alright honey?

Zak - ugh.. fine.. whatever you say honey.. darn you always ruined my fun.. *pouts*

Darryl - well your fun is making us put a lot of trouble! aka the time where you, Nick and Clay almost got caught!!

Zak - hey!! it wasn't my fault that they are highly armed!

Darryl - oh my goodness.. 

Darryl told Zak he needed to go to the bathroom real quick. Zak noded and kissed his husband's cheek then Darryl get's up and went to the bathroom.

After Darryl went out of the bathroom he saw the flight attendance holding Zak's hand and just smiling so innocently.

Darryl clenches his fist and walk's to the scene. Darryl grab's the flight attendant shirt at the back and throws her at the ground.

Darryk - dare touch my husband.. death will be your punishment.. Darryl grab's the champagne bottle and he started banging it on her head.

Causing her to scream in so much pain. Darryl just started smiling devilishly and Zak just started blushing.

Darryl breaks the champagne bottle and causes it to break in half then he starts laughing and quickly stabbing her in the face and mostly the eyes.

Darryl was covered in blood and he now gets up throwing the broken champagne bottle away.

Zak - damn honey... she was just checking my pulse because she was also a nurse before.

Darryl - ooh.. Well why didn't you just say so!!

Zak - because you killing her made me turn on~

Darryl suddenly went all red yelling at Zak. Zak just immediately grabs Darryl and kisses him all over again.

[ ... ]

The two finally arrive at Hawaii and Zak asks some of his servants to destroy the jet and leave no evidence left behind. All of them nodded and started to do their jobs.

The two of them finally went to the private resort that Sam and Ponk reserved for them or gifted it to them at their wedding. 

The cashier gives them their key's and the usher grabs their bags and puts them in their room. Darryk thanked the register then Zak started carrying Darryl bridal style and went to the elevator then Darryl just started screaming at Zak or more yelling.

Everyone looked in their direction and that made Darryl really embarrassed, but Zak just started yelling.

Zak - sorry people!! My wife here is just excited for our honeymoon!

Darryl - YOU MUFFINHEAD!! PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW OR I'LL SLIT YOUR THROAT AND THROW YOU AT THE POOL!!

Zak - *giggles* Love you too honey!