ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ° ᭄🎡 part 31

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

Art made by the fish boi himself, Thank you mate for doing this huge favor for me and admitting your a simp (・∀・)✌️

Artist: patheticommunist

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Sunny was just sitting at the couch at that time then she receives a text from Path and it was a photo and they both have matching outfits.

Sunny laughs a bit knowing that was actually adorable the two of them look. Like she discusses, those two really look like a real couple. 

Sunny showed the picture to them and Somehow they were impressed by Path's effort and he really managed to get Darryl on a date, and Zak was starting to lose his mind how Path even got matching couple outfits for both of them.

Nick - uhhh... Zak.. you ok?

Zak - where are my keys.. I need to kill him now...

Karl - in that crowd? no way..

Erick - I agree, there's no possible way you can kill him without people noticing even if you kill him in a bathroom there's always a line waiting every second.

Alex - true and- 

Alex suddenly got a call. Alex picks his phone up and it was Ichika. Alex asked why she was calling and said he needed to talk to Zak but doesn't have his number. Alex said ok and he hands the phone to Zak.

Ichika said hi to Zak but Zak was pissed and told her to shut up. Ichika was a bit upset and told Zak that he just wanted to invite everyone to the Circus lianna theme part cause Ichika is the main maskot aka she is Circus Lianna.

Sunny and Karl cheered knowing they always loved visiting there but never had the time and money to go. Sunny grabs the phone saying they will come. Ichicka cheered and whispered something to Sunny. 

Sunny - oh.. you sneaky clown~

Ichika - *giggles* make sure you let Zak witness that

Sunny - no worries even if i didn't tell him.. he will see it either way..

Zak - see what?