8ᴛʜ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ° ᭄💌 part 48

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Wilbur and Philza have heard the news about what has happened to Techno. Philza was shocked and in tears knowing how did his son ended up like that.

Wilbur.. Wilbur was more shocked and pissed because of what Sunny had done.. Wilbur never liked having a sibling but.. Techno, Tommy and Tubbo made him change a bit..

Wilbur smashed the mirror in front of him and started yelling. Philza told Wilbur to calm down but all Wilbur can think about is getting revenge..

Wilbur pov - Alright Sunny.. you want to do this dirty... Then be prepared for your worst mistake you have ever made...

[ ... ]

Sunny was having her semester quiz along with the other student but.. She still felt guilty about what she had done to Techno.. She really ruined the friendship she made but.. if she doesn't do that then Zak might really kill him.

The school bell rang and it was now time for their 1 hour break before the continuation of class. Erick told Sunny if she wanted to hang out at the school garden, Sunny noded and the two walked outside their classroom. 

Until...

Erick's phone started ringing.. Erick picks it up and sees a message, Sunny asked if there was something wrong but Erick said he will just have to handle something.

Sunny felt a slight worry but just smiled and nodded, Erick smiled then started walking and waving bye to Sunny. Sunny started walking to the school garden where she saw her friend Maya and the rest along with Ven.

Ven - hey Sunny.

Sunny - hey guy's, so? any news about the uhmm.. you know?

Ven - to be fair Wilbur didn't tell me much about his plan.. I guess he has trust issue in me and well.. his right.

Maya - couldn't blame ya you asshole. 

Ven - hey! I apologize!!

Clay - apologize but still like betray us.

Ven - uhmm.. anyway.. How are you guys thou?

Karl - pretty good. Although I am worried about what Wilbur is planning..

Alex - better yet.. I have a weird gut feeling that something will go very wrong..

Zak - or maybe because the sky is gloomy and about to rain? and where is Darryl anyway??