ʀᴇᴠᴇʀsᴇ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ° ᭄🔪 part 6

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Erick - oh sorry for not introducing myself, my name is Erick *smiles*

Darryl - oh.. u..umm hi Erick..

Erick - let's get you bandage up, alright?

Darryl - n..no need i can handle thi-

Erick quickly help Darryl up and rush him to the infirmary, The nurse saw what happened and she imidietly rush to Darryl and patch him up.

The nurse bandage's Darryl a lot and Erick just stand's their smiling. After about 15 mins, the nurse said his all good to go.

Nurse - look.. i know what happened Darryl.. and you should really report this to Miss Hannah.. or your siser!

Darryl - no! i dont want to bother my sister..

Nurse - *sight* ill go grab some ice then.. *heads out of the infirmary*

Erick - you really do love your sister dont you..

Darryl - of course i do! even if were not blood related, she's the only one who gave me love and treat me like a real family.. and she manage to make me normal..

Erick - even thou some feeling's still hurt inside you?

Darryl - *frownded and just noded*

Erick - that's the look of a damage heart, and i for one can relate to you.

Darryl - you do?

Erick - yeah.. i was a bit of a jerk to this girl.. when i first met her.. to be honest i never like her but our parents just force us to be together.

Darryl - oh that's awfull.. but dindt you just said you relate to me?

Erick - *sight* yeah.. again i dindt like her before but when i got to know her.. i never realize how awesome, lovable and amazing she was, she was basically my type cause we both have the same interest.

Darryl - *giggles* guess we both messed up at our past relationship..

Erick - true.. but, im not giving up. She may hate me but i still have a way to getting her to forgive me.

Darryl - well im routing for you *smiles*

Erick pov - now i know why you like him Sunny..

Erick - well i better go, i still have to fetch my schedule.

Darryl - oh, do you need any help? i can show you to the Director's office.

Erick - *laughts* no need, i have friends here that can show me the way. Also you better go, i think your sister's practice is over bye now.