ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢs & sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs° ᭄🎭 part 36

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

The whole school photography club arrived with a total of 6 members including the club leader. Wilbur started greeting them and told them to sit down for some business that they were dealing with.

Hans - so.. why did you want us here President?

Wilbur - students I know your club isn't much noticeable at the moment and I want to change that..

Yuki - well yes that is true.. but what do you mean by that?

Wilbur - it has come to my conclusion that.. There is a murderer at school...

Tina - W..What!!! wait.. wasn't Darryl a killer before?

Kyla - yeah.. maybe he-

Wilbur - I can assure you.. Darryl is not the killer.. and i know it's hard to believe.. but I'm the one with security cameras here..

Yuki - then you should know who he or she is!!

Wilbur - I wish but the killer knows there are security cameras therefore he hides his or she's face and seems like to me that person isn't alone..

Hans - then what do you want us to do? where just a photography club!?

Wilbur - exactly.. Since your club does not have a budget because your so-called club is useless.. I will be able to change that if.. you can catch the killer and take a photo and report it. Seems easy enough for you *giggles*

Xian - but.. won't that be risky? 

Wilbur - a good risk came with a good offer, i'll even upgrade your club with better material and better room.. so? What do you all say? 

Tina - Club leader.. what do you think?..

Hans - hm.. I mean.. It's a good offer plus.. the reason why we created this club is to give people enjoyment by our photo and seek justice.. if we want to fulfill our roles than a risk we shall take Mr, president..

Wilbur - good..

Wilbur giggles softly and is excited to create some trouble and a few obstacles for Zak. 

Wilbur pov - hope you're well prepare my dear Friend..

[ ... ]

Meanwhile with Zak.

Zak was dragging along a body because that person was bullying his Darryl so he just killed him. 

Zak put the body at a garden shed and started cutting off his body parts and putting it in a trash can then he grabbed spare clothes and started putting on new ones. 

He puts all the necessary evidence in the garbage bag and tries to carry it all one by one to the garbage bin. Zak was almost done until..

Xian - Zak? What are you doing?

Zak - o..oh.. hey Xian.. I was just uhm.. doing garbage duty...

Hans - That's unusual.. we don't have garbage duty during lunch plus isn't yesterday your cleanup duty?

Zak - so? I like helping out at school...

Xian - don't make me laugh Zak, you're not the type of person who would do that.. What's really going on?