ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ° ᭄💫 part 8

Ok im going to explaine a few part's because this part of the story that skeppy will realize his love for Bad so im just going to put the instruction.

Ok so when you see Zak pov means his thinking at his mind right?

so ima ganna try doing a 1st person pov if you see that in the top mean's you are in first person or your like in skeppy's body cause this part will be called a Dream, i mean it is the title lmao.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Meanwhile at Clay, Zak, Karl, Nick and George.

The Taxi driver drove them to their street and they all hop off and still crying.

George - w..what do we do..

Karl - we should atleast go back for him!!!

Zak - no.. we cant..

Karl - are you serious right now Zak!! what if-

Zak - i fucking know that already karl!!! but he took a risk to save us. If we go back then his sacrifice will be wortless.. believe me i also want to go back but.. if we do.. i dont know if his even alive *crys hard*

Clay - Zak is right Karl.. he sacrifise his life just to save us.. we cant let that go to waste.. we been such a jerk to him.. we dont deserve to be save by him..

Nick - guess what he said that he changes wasnt a lie..

Zak - lets just go home.. and prepare for the worst at monday...

All of them noded and trys to wipe their tears off but they still kept on crying and hoping if their friend would still be alive.

All them wave goodbye and rush to their home still crying because of the incident.

Zak entered the house and his sister greeted him but she saw him so upset and asked him what's wrong.

Summer - umm, brother are you alright?

Zak - tsk.. *keeps crying*

Clara - honey are you ok?? why are you crying!

Zak dindt responed.. he just clench his fist and started to throw his bag at the floor and runs upstairs to his room slaming the door and burry his face at his pillow.

Carlo - what happened guy's? why was our son crying.. did something happened???

Clara - we dont know..

Summer - hmm, i bet you all it was Darryl.

Clara - how you know?

Summer - you know my idiot brother is still crushing on him, he still keep the watch that Darryl gave him.

Carlo - hmm, well that maybe our answer, plus i never liked his girlfriend anyway.. shes too nice..

Summer - yeah agreed. But what you expect? Zak hasnt know the truth of our family like he is the oldest but dumb!

Clara - still cant believe how Darryl even choosed him at the first place anyway..

Summer & Carlo - agreed..

Carlo - let's just leave him to rest for now, his an adult, he can figure and solve his own problems now.

Summer - agree Dad.