Its not what you think!

*Cussing*               /            *                *               
{Hello again!This is sweetie-Chan,And I decided that i will continue this story!I'm going to to think of ideas though,So my posting with decrease by a day. Sorry :< But anyways,Enjoy this small creative Chapter of mine!}

After then realizing that Bendy was watching you and Cups,Looking a little angry about something- You than ran over to him,Giving him a big hug."Bendy!Your back to normal!I liked your new form and all buttt-,It was kinda creepy-.." I told him,Letting go of our hug and smiling awkwardy."Why do you all keep talking about 'my other form?' I'm starting to  get a little worried here-.." Bendy responded.
I looked at him confused "You don't remember anything at all?" He shoke his head 'No' "Not even when you attacked that giant mermaid?Or when you told off me and Cuphead that we we're short now?!Actually now that i think of it,Forget that one-" i said.
Bendy just shrugged his shoulders "I only remember having an Ink stroke and then waking up in this little life boat-!" He added "Really?That's odd..- But you should of seen yourself!You beat that mermaid like it was nothing!" I commented "Really?I would of loved to see that" Bendy and I chuckled.

Suddenly,The mermaid's head hit the ground barley making it to the water.I turned around and remembered that Mugman and Cala Maria were still in there!
But Then i saw Cuphead run towards the mermaid head,Im guessing looking for Mugman "Mugs?!" I heared him shout out."Cuppy!I'm over here!" Mugman called back.

Cuphead then zoomed over to Mugs,Who was carrying Maria.
Cuphead then stopped when he saw Cala in Mug's arms "Wait a minite..She looks like the thing that attacked us just a minute ago!" Cuphead yelled,Making his finger turn blue,Which of course made Maria get scared and hug Mugs tighter.

I then ran over to them "Wait!Cuphead!She's not a bad person,She just was trapped in that thing for so long,She swears she had nothing to do with any of it!" I commented "Hey Bro,Shes right. was just trapped,Until me and Y/n saved her!" Mugman added.
Cuphead then turned his finger back to normal "What's happening over-!..here-" Felix said,Staring at Cala "Is that..-?" I nodded "Shes the real species of the mermaids you were talking about" I smiled.Cala seemed to calm down,But I could tell She was still a little bit terrified.

I could barley hear Mugs say something to Cala,Because after he did,She blushed a little."Im so very sorry for what happened to you all!But i wanted to also say Thank you again to Mugman and Y/n,For helping to free me..!" Maria stated.I could see Mugman turn a little red "It was no biggie!Just doing what anyone else would do!" Mugman said,And i chuckled.

Everybody was then asking Maria questions,Especially Felix- Except for Cuphead?
I then walked next to him "Hey Cups,You've been kinda quiet.Its scary-" I giggled to myself.
Cuphead was still staring blankly at the others,Like a hawk observing their prey.
I then nugged Cuphead's sleeve,For a way of attention "Hey,Cuphead-" He didn't respond,I then grabbed him by the handle and pulled it "Hey!Dinges!I'm talking to you!" I yelled at him.Im guessing he snapped back to reality because he then said "What-?" I gave him and angry look on my face "Are you alright Cups?You don't seem to be acting like your usual self-.." I questioned him.

"Will..-" He continued "I'm just feeling a weird feeling in my stomach that I can't make go away." He said,I looked at him confused and then I looked over at Mugman with Cala maria sitting down on his lap.

"Wait a minute..Is he-" I then gasped loudly "YOUR JEALOUS THAT MUGMAN ISN'T GIVING YOU ANYMORE ATTENTION!!" I shouted out smiling at him.
He then pinned me against a big stone covering my mouth,I could feel my face turn a shade of red "Shh-!!I don't need anyone else thinking I'm that much of a softie!" He responded,Looking back at where the others were at to see if they heared me.

He then sighed and turned to me,When he then realized how close we we're to each other.I could see his face turn as red as mine was.

That's when I saw Bendy staring at us from the corner of my eye."Ehem!" We heared Bendy yell out from behind us with Boris standing right next to him "Its not what you think!I swear!" I told him,Which made Cuphead stop pinning me against the wall."Ah geesh-,I'm going to have a long talk with him after this.Aren't I-" I thought to myself sighing.

825 word's!

Author's note:I'm going to be taking a short break before continuing this story!*