Mugs shot?!

*Cussing*          /        *🔴Blood warning🔴*

(Skip to the part where cup and mugs is chasing yall because im lazy :b)

Y/n's Pov:

Me and boris were running for a couple of minutes that felt like fucking hours. It felt like school hours..YUCK!!!

But anyway! The cup was chasing Bendy (Since, he kicked him in the place where the sun doesn't shine) and the mug was chasing me and Boris, but luckily for us he was easier to out run than the other one. "Bendy!!" Boris cried out while i was just right behind him and then eventually we were both behind Bendy, treating him as a human shield "What happens now..?" I thought to myself. But then a blue beam shinned out; as a figure was hit by it, But we we're all mind shocked when we saw, it wasn't just an object but, a certain Mug.

*⚠Blood warning⚠*

The Cup started to tear up painfully

The Cup started to tear up painfully. Who could blame him? He shot his own brother. "Hang in t-there, Just let me take you to..hey! HEY! No! Keep your eyes open! Open them now!" The Cup demanded his brother, but like a fake fairy tale it was. He didn't.. "Boris, Are you okay..?" I asked him. He then stepped up a little forward "S-Sir..Please let us h-help" Boris asked him stuttering a little, "Hehe..HaHa! Did I say your death was going to be quick and painless?.." The Cup said, then turning only his head a little; with death, beaming, red, eyes. Which a deer could even die by just looking at. "MY BAD! I MEANT IM GOING TO ENJOY TARING YOU ALL, LIMB BY LIMB!!" He yelled, Bendy then grabbed mine and Boris's arm "Come on Y/n and Boris, Hes crazy!" Bendy said starting to walk away from the scene still holding our arms "But what about..-"  Boris was stopped with Bendy's voice "He can help himself out! It's not our problem."

"Bendy we should go before he does something else bad" I told him "No shit! That's what we're doing" Bendy answered. "Hey Boris, Don't cry!" I told Boris, holding his hand "For the love..Boris why are you crying? They both deserve to die?!" Bendy yelled at him. I was to districted on that stupid Cup, I actually felt kinda bad..
Then this motherfucker made it even worse by pointing his finger to his head which acted like a real gun.
I ran over to him and calmed him down in minutes before he passed out on my...You know what, you get the idea-, and we rushed him to the hospital to recover but of course Bendy, told the nurses not to tell him we brought him here, and then we headed off back to the Hotel to rent another room!

518 words!

(This one was a little rushed because the app said i had problems saving and so i lost data-
R.I.P-

-I lost like 400 words😭😭😭Im sorry but the next chpater will be skipped a little again like this one

Im sorry but the next chpater will be skipped a little again like this one. And hopefully if it doesnt happen again then maybe the next will be about 1,000 words at least! Thanks!)

524 words!