A drunk Bendy

*Cussing*                /             *                  *   

{F/D: Favorite drink}

*Short little chapter*

Y/n's Pov:

Skip to later next night where, me and Bendy were at a bar joking and having a good time. "What a cute Bunny and bird, I can't believe I never made a move on them earlier~" He said, walking over to them. I just rolled my eye's "Typical Bendy" I thought, ordering a F/D.

Couple of minutes went by. Maybe like, 2 or 3 went by, and Bendy came back a little frustrated. "Got any luck with one of them-?" I asked "No. One is in a relationship and the other is fucking married, What luck-" He said grabbing the drink I just ordered him a second ago, and gulping it all down. "I just don't even know if their's someone in this cruel world for me.." He said, I put my drink down dramatically "Of course their is! Theirs someone in this world for everyone! Will unless your Arosexual then I respect that; but! You need to go through some tough times to be with that person you want, Need, And care for! So bendy-" I got up from my chair and pulled him down by the caller "-Never say your never going to find someone because I know you eventually will!" He just stared at me with a blank express, and then started to chuckle.

"What's so funny-?" I asked.

"Its just that, I never knew you cared so much for me, That you would risk your whole social life; Just standing on a table like a complete lunatic. But thanks, That really helped me out.." He said smiling, and blushing a light color of pink on his cheeks, (Probably cause of the weird attention we were getting from the other people in the bar). so I let go of his caller and just smiled back and replied "Any time!"
"But uh..are you really okay after speaking out loud like that infront of other people?" Bendy smiled. I shook my head down, "No..I think, I just unlocked a new fear.." We both chuckled at my statement, and enjoyed the rest of our time at the bar.

*An hour later*

Third person's Pov:

You two arrived back at the hotel and you quickly jumped into the shower, Finishing quickly, so you could go to bed faster. But on the other hand, Bendy was a Little to dizzy from all the drinks he had. So you had to walk him there. Now that would explain half of your tiredness.
You told Bendy not to drink that much and over do himself, But he did anyways and so he became a little more flirty than he already was. Somehow-?

Y/n's Pov:

After I got out of the shower and put on my PJ's (Or your to badass and you don't wear pj's) and a tower around my head, I plopped onto the soft, cozy, bed, and laid their, Trying to catch some Z's ; till Bendy then started messy around with the towel on my head, Eventually, making it fall down, in a funky way.

Bendy then came up to Boris saying all these random things about him wanting to be 'his girl' or whatever and I just laughed, Boris said this always happens when he's drunk but I'm always gone when he is because Bendy said it would be better if I didn't see him like this at all, And to be honest I could kind of see why, It was pretty hilarious to see him like this.

What a pity I never seen him like this back then. It would of bringed a bigger smile on my face than right now.

(Yeah, Sorry its short-)

622 words!