Cuphead to the rescue!

*Cussing*                /             *Cringe*

Boris's Pov:
I was looking for Bendy and Y/n when i was suddenly attacked from behind and pinned to a wall by a burgular, But then a blue beam came out of nowhere giving me a chance to run.

Y/n's Pov:
Bendy was on the ground in pain from the ink attack he was having right now along with me who was barley sitting up; trying to catch some good clear breaths.
Suddenly I were picked up by a tall figure who I thought was Boris since Bendy was Calling his name but boy we're we both wrong, It was the Cup.
"Boris?" Bendy called out weakly and the Cup just gave a serious expression which made Bendy know who it actually was.

"Where is your brother you two?" He asked "w-what? As if im gonna-!" Bendy was stopped by the Cup talking. "I have no intentions of killing him nor you two right now. You three need each other, Isn't that how i learned your both's respect?" He said "Wha..?" I mumbled, Then remembering what i said back at the hospital before leaving.

*Flashback*

"Your not so much of a stupid idiot i thought you were. If you love your brother this much then you earned mine and Bendy's respect, But he's to shy to tell. Be strong, I'm sure your brother would of wanted you to be."

*Flash back over*

Y/n's Pov:

"Oh shit! You heard that?!" I said covering my face a little, "You said that?!?" Bendy yelled at me with blush on his face "Mhm" The Cup replied. "It was pretty cute..~" You blushed a little and looked away. You thought to yourself "So embarrassing.."

"Now tell me where your brother is so we three can be equal" The Cup said.
"Fine.." He smiled, But then we started to hear yelling close to an alley way.
There was Boris pinned to a wall by a raccoon, Then suddenly cuphead shot a beam at the man not wanting to hit him but to make him go away.
Boris than ran over to us "Bendy! Y/n!" He yelled, and then the mug grabbed the burglar's hand and im pretty sure, broke it...-

*The next day/night*

Y/n's Pov:

After all of that craziness, You we're with Bendy Hanging up your dirty laundry. "Hey dude, You don't mind me taking off my shirt do you?" I asked him. "I don't mind,We're friends, I think of you as a sister so i think its fine?" He said and i shrugged my shoulders, starting to take off my shirt and hanging it on the pole to wash.
I guess Bendy doesn't feel anything for you, Thats a relief "Hey Y/n you've seen the soap?"  Bendy asked "Why?Doesnt the water have soap?" I said "But when we were getting attacked i got a black spot of dirt on it and now it won't come off-" He groaned "Well check my bag, I probably have some in there and also where are the-?" But before i could finish my sentence i was interrupted by a very familiar Cup chucking. "You two are everywhere aren't you?" He said "We could say the same for you-" Bendy said and i nodded giving the same face as Bendy.
"You two are so calm seeing me?what if i could just..-Boo!" Bendy jumped back a little frightened while i just looked at him in weirdness.

The Cup laughed while Bendy was still shaking from that little jumpscare. "Your such a wuss! And I thought your sister was the one going to get scared!" The Cup laughed and I just rolled my eyes "and whats that supoosed to mean huh? Mr. Dumbass!" I yelled back at him, but he just continued to chuckle. I looked over at Bendy who mumbled "You can suspect anything from this guy..-" I giggled a little "Let's just see what he wants-" I replied.

-Meanwhile,Cuphead's Pov-

"I'm standing right infront of a girl who doesn't have a shirt on, With only a sports bra!? I think-? Why the hell am I red in the face?!" I thought, making sure I didn't show my paniced side, Or red face.

710 words!