We meet again Felix

*So theirs no confusionThis is when you guys woke up and went to do one of Betty's task she asked you two to do. Bendy already told yall that the Cup and Mug are joining along*

*No cussing*         /         *                       *

Y/n's Pov:

"So Betty said we had to get something for her, So after that we can start exploring alright?" Bendy said.
I nodded yawning. I'm still tired from yesterday, So I'm pretty sure I won't cause any trouble today.

*Ding*

"Hello? Is it still closed in here?" Bendy said, opening the store door "Nah, We just opened up. Come on in" A female cat spoke up. I just looked around the place, Until a very familiar cartoon, caught my eye. "It was Felix! From that restaurant! What a surprise I would of ran into him again, heh."
"Oh hey! It's you two again, Bendy and Y/n was it?" I guess he does remember me. "Yup! The one and only" I said giving him a small side smile.
I looked at Bendy who froze thinking; I guess of what to say, "He's going to start acting up like Boris when he meets his idol." I thought giggling to myself. Bendy finally spoke up in the most obvious, and nervous way that I don't know how Felix didn't notice, Oh well "Oh hey its you! Felix was it? Heh, I'm just kidding, I already know ya!" He then fist-bumped Felix's hand.
"So smooth-" I mumbled under my breath so that no one could hear me.

They proceeded to talk and while they did I just had something on my mind,
"Why would those two brothers want to join us in this mission if they just tried to hurt us." That questioned stuck to me since that Cup apologized that one night, And again at the Cafe.
Something fishy is going on here, I just know it..

Suddenly the door opened *ding*
"Hey Bendy and Y/n! Betty said I'd find you two here! Is everything ready?" Boris asked us two. "Yup! I just offered to help her out, After that we'll be on our way!" Bendy then looked over at me.
I tried not to seem bothered but it seems like he seemed suspicious of me. But he just shook it off like normal thinking it was just me being me. "Wow, Am I just seeing things or is that Felix?" Boris questioned staring at Felix's way "Don't question it bro! Everything is real!" Bendy said also staring at Felix. "What a Simp" I thought.
"Ooh~Bendy's got a crush!" I said elbowing him playfully. "Will, I wouldn't mind going Gay for someone like him-" Bendy said shrugging, looking up blushing "Wait what-" Boris covered his mouth chucking a little, "But wait- Seriously?" I asked trying not to laugh.
"Phhh, Come on you guy's. Don't take that out of context-" Bendy said "What could we possibly take in from that then-?" I said in a giggling mess. Boris was just laughing in the Background "Yeah! Ha Ha!"Our laughter was then stopped by Boris who got out the Map.

Bendy's Pov:

Boris and Y/n were a laughing mess of what I just said, I should of just kept my mouth shut-
"Oh! And also Bendy, The map seems to have changed some how!" Boris called out "-The locations seem to have grown bigger and more clearer, Don't you think?" Boris showed me the map "That we're getting close? Could it be?"
I replied and Y/n nodded coming over to us. "Lets just open it when we get back in the room" Boris said, "Just open it now, No one can see it but us anyway!" I insured him. "He's has a point Boris." Y/n said.
Boris then showed us more of the map, It really did change. Hopefully it helps us find the Ink machine faster.

Y/n's Pov:

Boris was showing us the Map, When I noticed that a black Cat was over hearing us. "Hey bendy.." I whispered "..Felix can hear us!.." I tried whispering to him, But, He didn't seem to hear me.
"Wow, This map is truly-.." "MAGICAL!" Called out Felix, Cutting off Boris. Then Felix starting talking really fast about the Map that I couldn't process right.
But I guess he saw our expression's, because all he said then was "Oh sorry! I got a little carried away-." "How do you know about the ink machine piece Felix?" I asked, Boris also asked with "How did you come up with all of that Sir?" While Bendy was just spaced out.

"Quite a strange discovery in a nearby town casino, Let's just say I found a secret message and spent ages deciphering it-" Felix replied "-Even after that, It seemed to risky to tell the world of such a thing, Its just to hard to believe! Not to mention, how much of a touchy subject the ink illness is.. That's why I didn't include it in any of my books" He concluded "Felix is one smart nerdy Cat-" I thought to myself.
"But I can't believe you're the chosen one's! It must be awesome to feel like hero's!" Felix stated. "H-Heros?" Bendy replied. "Maybe I'm being overly nosey but you know, I can really offer you guy's my help by joining you on this quest? I know the way around "Mount Bulk" Like the back of my hand! What do you say?" Felix said taking out his hand, ready for a good old hand shake. "That would be-" Bendy was ready to shake that hand without hesitating, until Boris pulled him back, And me for a little chat.
"Would you excuse us for one sec?" Boris said going back to us again to talk.

938 word's!