A cup's invite

*Cussing*               /           *Cringe*

(In this first scene, Cup doesn't cry in front of you two, cause he wanted you to think of him more than just a stupid cry baby. So he held it in, and never mentioned all that to you; but to Bendy, after you left.)

Y/n's Pov:

You woke up from your slumber that you wished would last more, but sadly, all good things must come to an end. You got up, went to the bathroom to change, and started to head out of the room, Still feeling very tired.
You yawned, But then feeling yourself getting dragged somewhere by someone. "What the hell?!" I shouted and I turned to be 'hugged' by someone along with hands covering my vision "What the-" I heard Bendy say next to me, "Great, Bendy too?!" I thought to myself. "Guess who~" A very familiar male voice spoke "Bitch! I'm not guessing under my will!" I said trying to get out of his grasp. "Hold up. Cuphead-?" Bendy said and then he let go of us and removed his hands out of the way to let us see again "Surprise!" He shouted, and I swear I wanted to strangle him right there and then. "Next time you pull a stupid stunt like that again, tell me it's a joke. Unless you want a stick up your ass!" I shouted at him, I was not starting my morning being kidnaped, and I'm sure he got the hint but still continued to laugh. "Anywayy, I wanted to apologize to you two shorties for about what I did, You know. Getting you to in a death situation and will, along with my brother." He said. "Go on-" I said and, he continued on "So I wanted to know if you two would let me make it up to you two if I invite you to grab a bite to eat at the nearest cafe? Just my two favorite buds, Pleasee-?" Me and Bendy looked at each other thinking, and then he called me for a huddle.

"I don't know Bendy. He's seeming a little to sweet for me. What if he's trying something? You know, he did try to kill you,  Remember!" I whispered to him, But Bendy sighed "Lets accept it." He said "What?! Are you crazy? Or are you having another stroke!" I shouted silently, So he couldn't hear our conversation.

But Bendy let go of the huddle, And spoke up "Alright, but no funny business okay-?" Bendy said crossing his arms and I just rolled my eyes, The Cup then hugged us again but this time I got out of his grasp and walked an inch, until I fell. I picked myself up awkwardly, and stood 4 inches away from him. Cup started chuckling, and Bendy just gave me a 'Really' face, I blushed a little but shook it off and crossed my arm's. "Whatever, Lets go before I start losing my appetite to eat" I said, and they both nodded.

*At the Cafe*

We were at the Cafe, waiting for the waiter to take our order. And I was just staring out at the window watching things go by so slowly, Bendy was distracted by something; I could tell. The Cup seemed to be staring your direction but you ignored it. But then the silence was broken by Bendy speaking "So, If you guys know what we're doing then, that means you know what we're trying to accomplish right?" Cuphead nodded "Why-?" Bendy said "I don't know how but, All I know is that, he forced us to, I'm not sure how he knows but; All I know is that the job was sent by him." While Bendy and Cups were talking, I didn't even realized that I passed out from tiredness.

I woke up sitting next to Bendy, My head on his shoulder "H-Huh-?" I said, lifting my head up a little, Still feeling a bit tired. "Did I pass out again? I'm sorry.." I said smiling nervously, Then yawning.
Bendy smiled at me but then looked straight at Cuphead with death red eye's and Cuphead seemed a little red from his cheeks smiling nervously, I looked at them back and forth. "Did I miss something-?" I said looking at them both with a confused face.

711 words!