Felix joins the quest!

*Cussing*               /         *                 *  

[So I didnt add all the words they say in this chapter than in the comic so some things they say and do might not be in this!Also this is finally when you and Cuphead start bounding a little!Anyways,Lets continue the story!]

Y/n's Pov:
"What is it Boris?" Bendy asked finally out of his love trance,For a while atleast."I think i know exactly what hes about to say.." I mumbled quietly to myself so no one could hear me.
"Are you sure we should add more people into this..?" Boris asked and bendy nodded "Dude-,Its Felix!He could be a big help to us,And he might even add us in one of his books one day if we say yes!" Bendy commented mumbled his last words.
Boris looked over at me and i just shrugged,At this point,I really didn't even care anymore-.

Boris sighed "If it makes you happy-" Bendy was gone before Boris could finish talking to him.
"Alright Mr.Felix!You can tag along!" Bendy told the Cat.
And the Cat smiled.
We all then started heading off to Betty's to give her the posters she needed and then started chatting about,Things.

-Back at the hotel-

We were entering the hotel,Getting ready to start our journey.
We saw the Cup and the Mug brothers standing in the hallway,Bendy walked passed them telling them an announcement."Felix is joining,So deal with it!" "He means if you don't mind!" Boris added.
I looked at them and shrugged "I don't know either man-" And went next to Boris."Cool!" The Mug said while the Cup just gave a serious glance smoking his cigarette.
Then i saw the Cup mumble something to the Mug which made him replie back,Smiling nervously.

I turned around to face Felix who had a shocked expression on his face,While Boris was whispering about something
"Werid.." I thought,Then Bendy handed me my bag "Here you go Y/n!" I smiled "Thanks Bends!" I put my bag around my body and started helping Bendy handing out our bags."Here you go Mr felix!" Bendy said smiling,Felix looked at him with sad eyes "Mr Felix?" Me and Bendy asked.
Felix just patted both of our heads and went on to talk to the others that we were starting our journey."Okay..-?" I mumbled.

-When their outside-

We were all packed and ready to go!We were all heading onto the path that Felix told us to go on which would supposedly lead us to the ink machine,Or atleast a place where the thing is close to.We were walking over a hull when i spotted the Cup and Mug stop to stare at something in the far distance,I walked up next to them "You two enjoying the view or just wanted to take a quick break already?" Cuphead looked at me "PSSH- You wish!I don't stop that easily!I was just,Thinking of stuff.." He mumbled the last part quietly "Will whatever- Just make sure you to stay on guard!I don't want something attacking us and then you two are just wondering in cloud 9,Alright?!" I yelled at them,And they both nodded seeming to be a little startled by me."Good!Now lets keep moving forward!" I said,And the Cup snickered,"You know~" He was now next to me walking "-Your kinda scary for someone your height-" I turned to him angry "What did you say?!" I shouted at him and he chuckled "I didn't say you weren't cute~" My face turned red and i crossed my arms at him "Whatever!Your not to bad yourself..-Even if your a tall giraffe.." He chuckled again "Thanks,All'l take that as a 'I love you' compliment" I huffed at him,My face still red."Your welcome.." Cuphead smiled.
"Soo uh- Do i not exsist in you twos love fantasy because it sure feels like that-" We both turned pink and shouted at Mugman "I would rather die!" Cuphead shouted out at him, but Mugman just laughed and started teasing us.
Suddenly Bendy threw us an apple,I catched it along with Cuphead and Mugman,Until i felt a small pain grow up to my head "Ow..." I mumbled."I think my ink illness is coming back again..great.." I thought.

Luckily for me,Bendy asked if we could all take a quick break first.
They all agreed confused on why he wanted a break so quickly,But they didn't think to much about it,They were all just chillling out waiting until our journey started again.
Except for Felix,He was looking a little to worried about something..

782 words!