10. Ughhh Mornings

All I hear is a door slamming open and there it is... "MIAAAAAA!" Paddy starts shaking me like crazy.

      I turn to the other side of the bed, pulling the covers above my head. "Nooooooo" I say quietly, next thing I know the covers have been ripped off and my feet have been grabbed and is now dragging me off the bed. I hit the floor  "OWWW! Paddy, let me sleep." I curl back up in the blanket on the floor.

    Paddy leaves and I couldn't fall back asleep so I got up. I walk over to my suitcase and pull out a black long sleeve crop top, pear of ripped kinda baggy jeans, and a black belt.
I walk into the bath room and do my daily girl stuff, and put my hair in 2 French braid
[Out down below]

I walk into the bath room and do my daily girl stuff, and put my hair in 2 French braid[Out down below]

I leave the bathroom and walk downstairs, "Morning Mia, paddy just left he's going to Toms."
I smile and say "Thank you." As I run out the house putting my shoes on.

I finally catch up with Paddy, he doesn't realize I'm walking next to him till, "OMG! Mia! You scared the bloody shit out of me!"

I'm dying laughing "you shouldn't have left me."

"You didn't wake up..." he states with the back of his hand rubbing against mine, I blush a little.

"I did too, I got up after you left the room."

I hear him whisper "hmm still don't believe you" I chose to ignore it.

We finally reach toms apartment and paddy try's to open the door, "Ah shit I forgot he's not home and I don't have a key." Paddy says Disappointed

I smirk "well than let's go." I turn around with him and walk towards the stairs, I stop and watch as he goes halfway down them. I turn around and speed walk to toms door: I pull out the key and unlock it walking in fast and locking it again. I laugh "He'll never know" I walk into Toms living room and sit on the couch next to Tessa.

"Hey Tessa." I say petting her, I than get a text from Paddy.

                                        Paddy
Paddy: Where are you?!

Me: I'm home.

Me: where else would I be

Paddy: How the hell would you be home if you were right next to me?

Me: ✨Magic ✨

Paddy: how the bloody hell are you still at Toms apartment?

Me: YOU LOOKED AT SNAPMAPS!

Paddy: Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.

Me: you Bitch

                                      End of chat

Next thing I know someone's knocking on the door. I didn't answer it neither did Tessa. I made sure I didn't go on snap since I last texted Paddy,  Soon it stopped. A couple minutes later Tom, Harrison, and Harry walk in as I'm watching Tv.

They stop and just look at me, "Ummm. Mia?" I hear Tom say

"Huh," I look at them standing there "what?!"

"How are you in our house when it was locked?" Harry states

"It's not a house it's an apartment." I cross my arms and look at them.

"Fine," Harry glares at me "How are you in our apartment when it is was locked?"

"Oh I just picked locked your door, 'cause I definitely don't have a key." I smirk as he just looks at me.

"Don't you have to be getting to the airport?" Tom asks

I look at him "no my flight isn't until 10 PM." I hear the door open, and I run out the room.

A/N
Sorry I updated late, I've been quite busy with school. How was your guys thanksgiving?