8. 6 months later

I wake up to see Elizabeth's face inches away from mine, "Elizabeth!" I yell rolling off my bed.

"Get up." She says picking up my pillow

"Huh, why?" I pause to think "oh yah."

"Ahh you finally remember."

I think for a second, my nerves getting me. "Ohh" I say a little down, she didn't notice. She walked out of the room. I got my first Comic Con ever with Tom Holland, Sebastian Stan, and Anthony Mackie. I put on a white hoodie with a light blue Jean jacket and some leggings. I curl my hair, I walk down stairs into the kitchen.

"Mia!" Lizzie says making pancakes with our logos on them.

"What!" I say looking everywhere not knowing why she yelled.

"Where's your makeup!" She says walking over to me holding my chin and moving up and down, side to side.

"I'll go put some on." I say frowning a little bit and walk back upstairs. I walk into the bathroom and pull out my makeup bag. I rub some foundation and concealer on. Brush some bronzer, highlighter, and blush on too. I put clear mascara on, because I don't like the way black mascara adds a lot of length to my already really thick, long eyelashes. I fix my eyebrows and put lipgloss on.

"Is this good!?" I yell as I walk down the stairs, she cones walking around the corner as I stop at the bottom of the stairs.

"Better, Tom is outside waiting." She says pointing to the front of the house. I walk to the front door, put my shoes on and walk outside to see Tom in the back of a black car.

"Scoot to the other side." I tell him as I walk to the side of the car he's on. He slides over as I open the door to get in. "Hey Harry." I say as I look over at him.

"Hi." Harry looks at Tom that at Paddy and than back at Tom.

"Ohh right. Paddy this is Mia ." He looks at me.

"I know who Paddy is." I say laughing with Harry.

20 minutes or so go by, Toms talking to Harry. While Paddy and I are taking.

"So you've never acted before?" He asks amazed

"well not until now, no." I say as I look out the window.

"Not even in drama?"

"no drama in elementary even though 6th grade was elementary. And Covid happened so still no drama." I say shrugging looking back at him.

I hear him say "huh" as he looks back out the window.

We get to the place where the Comic Con is at. We all put sun glasses on and get out of the car. We walk through the back side of the building and go to our waiting rooms. I walk into mine for 5 seconds and than walk out. I run into Paddy, Well Paddy ran into me. "You know for being the same height you'd think you wouldn't run into me." I say jokingly

"Haha, very funny."

"Why aren't you with Tom?" I ask looking up at him with really doesn't change.

"I dunno I walked out of the room after like 5 seconds." He laughs.

I look at my watch, "oh I got to go do photos." I droop as I say the word photos.

"Have fun." He says walking away.

I walk into the photo booth room where I see a family is waiting. "Hi." I say to them, the little girl got so excited that her face started turning red. After an hour and a half I finished.

I walk into the room that's behind the room where i was doing photos, "there you are!" Anthony says annoyed but jokingly

"Hey at least I came." I say jokingly "but really I'd rather be sleeping."