7. Week 3 on set

"Mily come on it's your first day to go on set!" I run into her room and pull the covers off her. "Get up!" I start dragging her by her feet off the bed. "Hurry up because we are going to go get Starbucks on the way!" I finally pulled her off the bed.

"Fine I'll go in the shower." She says she picks up her phone. "It's 5:30!" She yells

"Yah why do you think Lizzie made us go to bed last night. I role my eyes and walk out of the room. 15 mins later Mily comes down fully dressed and ready to go. "Lizzie! We're ready!" I yell so she can hear me upstairs.

I listen to her feet walking down the hallway, "ok let's get in the car." She says as she walks into the living room where Mily and I are standing. Mily and I put our shoes on, grab our phones and walk out to the car. I sit in the front seat, as mily gets in the back. "Lizzie you know your going to have to go through the drive threw, with you driving." I say as Mily and I laugh.

"Yah, yah." She says as she pulls into the drive threw.

"Hi order when your ready." The girl on the other side of the speaker thing said.

Lizzie looks at us "same as usual?" We both nod our head "I'd like 2 s'mores Frappuccino, 3 lemon cakes, and a white chocolate mocha, that'll be all."

"Ok that'll be $12.34, first window." She says, Elizabeth drives to the first window.

"2 s'mores Frappuccino's?" The lady asks she looks up. "Omgosh, omgosh." I hear her whisper Lizzie hands her the cash smiling. She takes it and puts it into the cash register. She hands Lizzie the 2 Frappuccino's by holding out the mug first Lizzie to grab the drinks out of. The lady looks up to see me in the passenger seat, "Omg, your The be Avenger!" She says looking at me as she passes Lizzie her drink and the 3 lemon cakes

I smile and say "maybe" as Lizzie starts to drive.

"Your  never going to get used to that." Mily says laughing.

"Probably not"

We park the car and walk into the parking lot of trailers, Lizzie walks off to hers as Mily and I walk to mine. We walk inside and I see Malissa and Merida waiting. "Aren't you guys a little early?" I sat as I put my stuff down and sit in the chair.

"Nope we got to get you ready because you're doing wires today." Merida says walking over to me as Malissa starts doing my hair.

"Oh Mily this is Malissa she is my hair stylist and this is my Aunt Merida she does my makeup." I point to them both.

"Hi" they all say in unison

A few minutes go by, Malissa finished my hair and is now doing Mily because she wanted to put her hair in some braids. I look at my phone which was vibrating. "Oh Reese is calling."

I pick up the phone and answer it "hey" I say as I set the phone up against the mirror.

"Hey Mily." She says looking at Mily through the phone

"Hi."

"Are you getting your hair done too?" Reese asks

"Yah, She is because Malissa wanted to braid her hair so Mily is getting her hair done too."

"Omgosh, she did your real hair your doing wires today aren't you?" She asks

"Yup." Merida says "And I'm finished" Merida walks to the other side of the trailer As Nillah walks in "put this on." Nillah says as she hands me a bag "

"I'll be off to get a coffee before I have to do Sebastian." Merida says exiting the trailer

"Your doing Sebastian today?" I ask looking at her