3. Royal Witch

I wake up to footsteps in the hallway, Scarlett stayed the night. I walk out of the room to get breakfast, I walk down the stairs and enter the kitchen "Morning!" I tell them I turn to look at them both looking at me like there about to cry.

"Please don't cry." I say as I look at both of them

"We weren't going to." Scarlett says offended.

"Yah, U-huh" I say smirking.

"You get Waffles after you say your script again."

"Lizzie! Really?" I ask

"Yup!"

I roll my eyes and say my script beginning to end. Scarletts holding the script in her hands with her mouth dropped. "You sure you don't have photographic memory, cause you read each line in the correct order?!"

I sarcastically reply "If I did I'd probably be like 5 grades ahead and be in college early." Lizzie passes me my the waffles as I take a drink of water. I choke on my water as I look down at the waffles there's a winter soldier shaped waffle and a Scarlett Witch.
I look back up quickly hopping that they didn't watch my eyes fall down to the waffles.

"You guys are so mean!" I tell them as they just start laughing.

"You were the one who made me buy all the marvel character waffle makers." Lizzie states, she isn't wrong but after last night I'd consider it mean.

"Ну, поторопитесь и ешьте, чтобы подготовиться к ирослушиванию." Scarlett says rushingly I start walking faster. "Do you know Russian!?" I look up at her.

"Alittle bit. Why?" She looks shocked and surprised.

"Cause you just understood me." She still looks surprised.

"You spoke Russian just a second ago!" I ask "well anyways I watched a marvel movie last night, and it usually would have Russian in it, but I didn't hear Russian They only said it in American."

"You watched a movie last night when you were supposed to be asleep?!" Elizabeth shouts

"Maybe, maybe not."

"That's not the point how long have you know Russian?"

"Umm, I started learning a few months ago, why."

"After a couple months you understood a new launguage!" She says amazed

"Well the first week I was learning what the alphabet looked like and how to pronounce the alphabet. And I just started learning words one by one and  I guess I know Russian." Scarletts mouth fell open. "Right now im learning German than I'm going to move on to Spanish." I state as her mouth try's to fall more down but can't, I look over to Elizabeth before she says.

"Mia, that's really cool. Now since you are done put your dishes away and get ready!" I walk out of the kitchen, and up the stairs I go.

I get out of the shower and wrap my self up in the towel I walk out of the bathroom. "Ahh, Scarlett, Towel. Knock!"

"Mia, No one cares." I walk over to my suit case and pull out black ripped jeans, a black top and a light blue Jean jacket. Picture above"You should hurry up, we have to be there at 8:00."

"Scarlett, it's 6:37." I say as I look at her in disbelief. "So it doesn't hurt to be early" that is true I tell myself. I got changed, put stone makeup on and walked out of my room with Scarlett.