2. 1 month later

After texting on and off everyday or so, it's finally summer break. The first day of summer break I decided I would sleep in, but that was interrupted soon after 7am. I got a FaceTime call from Lizzie, and my mom walked in with a orange envelope. I answered her call, "Tina hand her the envelope!" Elizabeth says excitedly. My mom hands me the envelope also looking really excited.

"What's this?" I ask looking at Elizabeth who my mom is now holding.

"Open it!" Elizabeth says even more excitedly. I opened and saw a strip of paper , I take it out of the envelope. Giving it one look at just knowing that this is a plane ticket...

"You didn't." I say smiling

"I did." She says

"Wait so how long..." Elizabeth interrupts me

"You'll be staying for 8 weeks. So pack a big bag cause you'll be here/there by 6am tomorrow!" They say In unison. She hangs up and I squeal, I'm going to be living with The Elizabeth Olsen for 2 whole months. I get one of my family big suit cases and start putting all the shirts I wear in it, (which is like 8 different shirts) than go into my pants drawers grabbing my sweatpants, leggings and the two pairs of jeans that I own. I own a third pair but it's made for the winter. I go to my pj drawer and grab 8 pairs of pajama pants/shorts, and than 8 pairs of tops to wear with them.

I grab my underwear and bras And throw them into the zipper pouch This that's on the inside of the suit case. Than grab a box of pads just in case, sweaters, my favorite pillow/blanket, bathroom stuff including hair straightener and make up. Even though I never wear makeup unless it's a special occasion.

I put socks and shoes into it, bathing suit just in case. You could never not have a bathing suit with you. And everything else I still need to pack.

At 10pm my mom drove me to the airport and walked met to my gate since I was under the age of 16. We stopped to get me snacks and a drink for the plane, when I noticed a magazine with Elizabeth's face on it. I looked at it it said "Elizabeth Olsen hiding from the public?"

I hate when people make up stuff and put it in newspapers. We walked to my gate after we checked the stuff out, I am now realizing my ticket says "FIRST CLASS!" I say as I look at my mom. She smiles and than looks back down at her phone. I'm starting to get butterflies in my stomach realizing I'll be gone for 2 whole months, and than I'll be staying with The Elizabeth Olsen!

I hear the women on the speaker say "Handicap... kids under the age of 4... military." We got up (my dads military) and scanned my pass the lady escorted me onto the plane since I was not 16. There wasn't that much people that boarded the plane I was the first one on than there was about 7 more family's that boarded.

~

I woke up to the people on the planes speakers saying we will be landing soon. I was so hungry I grabbed one of the snacks from my backpack that I stored underneath my seat. I must've fell asleep watching "The Falcon and The Winter Soldier" that would make a first cause who would fall asleep watching an marvel movie.

We landed I grabbed my bag from under the seat and made sure I had everything. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket to text my mom than text Elizabeth. My mom was probably asleep see I texted my dad, he replied back really fast like he was waiting for me to text him. "Ok, stay safe" I walked out of the gate and see Elizabeth standing away from everyone but still getting noticed and whispered about. I walk over to her feeling everyone's eyes on me, I turn around and I literally see every person that could see me watch me as I walk towards Elizabeth and hug her.

We walk out laughing because everyone has not moved they just watched us leave the gates area. When we entered the baggage area, we had to wait, which meant more stares. When I look around at the people they just look away quickly.