4. Doctor Strange

2 weeks later

"Mia you better be up!" I hear as I walk out of the bathroom from taking a hot shower.

"I am up! I just got out of the shower!" I shout back as I look for clothes.

"We'll hurry up! We are doing end scenes today!" I hurry and dress my self not caring if it's cute or not. I blow dry my hair with my fancy hair brush dryer. When I finished drying and brushing my hair I walked down the stairs. I see Elizabeth waiting at the bottom, purse on her arm, keys in her hand, and shoes on.

As I slip my shoes on "we got to stop at Starbucks too! So lock up the speed." It good quiet for a few seconds than "you know what grab your stuff and finish getting ready in car!"

"What?!" I grab my phone, I run out looking down at my feet every few seconds making sure I won't trip.

-

We get to Starbucks "What do you want?" She asks finally calmed down.

"Umm, s'mores Frappuccino and a cheese danish."

We pull up to the speaker order thing, "hi what would you like today?" The lady on the speaker says

"A s'mores Frappuccino, two cheese danish, and a white chocolate mocha. That would be all." Elizabeth says looking out her open window.

"Ok that will be 8 dollars, first window." The last states

We drive up to the first window, "Hi, it's 8 dollars-" she looks up from the cash register. "OmG... Your Elizabeth Olsen!"

"Umm, yah." The lady grabs the cash and walks away for a minutes or two. "Mia get in the drivers seat!"

"What?" She starts climbing into the back of the car. I climb to the front seat.

"Umm Lizzie I don't know how to drive?" I look back at frustrated and confused.

"Have you drove a Four wheeler or a side by side?"

"Umm, yes?"

"Than you'll do just fine." The lady comes back to the window with multiple other people.

"Oh umm, sorry wasn't Elizabeth Olsen just here in this car?" The lady asks

"Oh umm, yah she had to get to work so she told me to pick up her order and she got picked up by someone." I feel my cheeks turning red.

"Oh ok." The lady reply's looking alittle disappoint. She hands me back Elizabeth's card. "Drive up to the Next window." She closes the window and goes back to work.

"Elizabeth I'm going to kill you!"  I put the car into drive and slowly drive to the next window, I stop and put the car into parked.

"Hi here is the S'mores Frappuccino, she holds out a mug with the drink in it. I grab the drink she's holds out the mug with a white chocolate mocha, and hands the danish's over. "Thank you have a nice day!" The girl at the window said smiling.

"You too." I replied looking back at Elizabeth, she closes the window.

"Park in the parking lot so we can switch back."  I put the car in drive and slowly started driving out of the drive through. I turn into the parking lot and put the car is park.

"I'm going to kill you for this!" I say as I climb back into my seat.  She gets out of the back and walks around the car to get in the drivers seat.

"Anyways we got to go or we will be late." She starts driving out of the parking  lot.

Once we got to set we went out back to the trailers, I walked into the one that said Mia King. I look around there's a chair in front of a mirror that has the marvel sign on it. I look around more and see a clothing rack, I walk over the the desk it had everything neatly organized. I looked closer at the brushes they were WandaVision brushes.